Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,975 members, 7,946,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:37 PM

Fintech - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Fintech (207 Views)

Win $5,000 At The Techpoint Africa Fintech Summit Hackathon / Save In Dollars In Nigeria With These Fintech Apps Especially In This Nigeria Ec / A Fintech Or A Bank Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fintech by jytops: 3:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Do you know that the ATM was invented by John Shepherd-Barron. ATM was first installed by Barclays bank in 1967.
P.S when did u first see an ATM? �
I'm conducting a research on the awareness of fintech in Nigeria. Fintech is the use of technology in rendering financial services. I've come to love this evolving field. Kindly assist with filling the survey. It's brief with 13 questions and should take no more than 3 mins. I'm quite sure that filling the questionnaire will arouse your curiosity and enlighten you on certain fintech trends. No personal information is gathered. Thanks in anticipation.
https://forms.gle/Upa789S9KbNg49zg8

(1) (Reply)

Well-researched 'data Science' Project Topics And Materials. / Training On Freight Management Using Odoo Freight Management Software / Effective E-procurement, E-payment And Auditing Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.