Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,968 members, 7,946,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money (1706 Views)

A Nairaland Employer Who Has Refused To Pay Me / Victor Ogbonna Alias Sirevee Pay Me My Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Margaret4(f): 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2022
Devvy4:

Here are some of his new accounts:

-Firstbornwds
https://www.nairaland.com/Firstbornwds

-Indaboskilion
https://www.nairaland.com/indaboskilion

-Margaret4
https://www.nairaland.com/Margaret4

Gracious Jesus. I thought we were all about football. How did it escalate to calling me here as a fraudster.
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Devvy4: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2022
FirstbornWds:

I opted to get an engaging audience that will not be dormant when the show starts in full as well as participate in the podcast and Twitter space as it's ongoing now. I made a mistake of spamming with the original account that was almost new and got suspended. And it's a gradual process that'd yield better results since what I've got there are only nairalanders and other peeps from some other platforms. What matter most is longevity and that's what I am willing to imbibe.

I know you are dumb not to have noticed that I erased a part of the chat but na you na, common sense is a luxury your wh*re of a mother didn't allow you to form before forcing you out through the ass.

I am still waiting for you to take it to the football thread.. You are a known stewpid trouble maker and you know you'd be roasted if you try to speak there.

You keep beating around the bushing, instead of addressing the simple question.

Aren’t you Victor Chijioke? The famous writer-scammer?

1 Like

Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Paulflurry29: 11:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Emmie97:
Please moderators, help me tell @sirevee to pay me.

This guy has refused to pay me after I wrote articles for him.

Its been over 2 months, since July. He even went as far as changing his WhatsApp number so he doesn't get known and its stands he's not reachable on WhatsApp.

And I hear he's been doing this for a long time now to other writers. I wrote articles of over #5000 and till today, it's been one excuse or the other. Sometimes he doesn't even reply messages.

His name is Victor Ogbonna. And he's been eating up the reward from other people's sweat. His group is dachir writers

Cc tabbazz
Cc Dominique

Sirvee is a notorious criminal. He borrowed money from me and changed his number. His excuse. He had an accident.

If found he should be made to payback. He’s a rouge.
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Devvy4: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
Paulflurry29:

Sirvee is a notorious criminal. He borrowed money from me and changed his number. His excuse. He had an accident.

If found he should be made to payback. He’s a rouge.

His new moniker is “Firstbornwds”

You can also trace him via his bank account details which was posted here

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/3#51168154

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by FirstbornWds: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Devvy4:

His new moniker is “Firstbornwds”

You can also trace him via his bank account details which was posted here

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/3#51168154

And eventually, your life contract is back. Please go ahead and make me famous.

Ahead ahead sir.
Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by Devvy4: 3:21pm On Jul 24, 2022
FirstbornWds:

And eventually, your life contract is back. Please go ahead and make me famous.

Ahead ahead sir.

Dude you’re a fvcking hardened criminal, that deserves to years in the prison. Imagine lying that you had an accident just to avoid paying someone.

Victor Ogbonna Onye Ohi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirevee, Victor Ogbonna By Name, Pay Me My Money by FirstbornWds: 3:26pm On Jul 24, 2022
Devvy4:

Dude you’re a fvcking hardened criminal, that deserves TWO years in the prison. Imagine lying that you had an accident just to avoid paying someone.

Victor Ogbonna Onye Ohi

You are welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Paying N1/word For Writers / I Need An Editor / Need Writer For 5 Web Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.