Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

What Do You Think She's Up To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think She's Up To (1849 Views)

I Met Her On Facebook And We Made Love But I Think She Has Used Me For Ritual / Do You Think She Has The Best Breast Ever! Meet This Hot IG Model With Big Boobs / Woman’s Hot Pants Confuse Police Who Think She’s Walking Unclad In England (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think She's Up To by life103: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
i'm about 30 and i have lived rather a celibate lifestyle (had real sex once ' under drug influence' while i was in school.i met this girl about 2 months ago.her end's been our meeting spot and i have visited her like 5 or 6 times, she likes me to come around (possibly b/cos i bought 1 or 2 things each time i visited her at her request). she'd never kept her promise to visit me. so yesterday i bought her a pair of shoe at the rate of 20k .while she's at my place (we'd agreed she'd come to collect it and then we'd have sex). she started giving excuses how she wasn't in the mood of love making, after she'd collected the gift. i wasn't ready to give up though. so she touk off her clothes after much begging . preasurizing and brain washing. i told her "i like it from behind ", so she put the pretty soft ass in front of me. i was a novice unfortunatelly, i couldn't locate the hole my self, so i told her to insert my thing in her,she couldn't oblige. i had been erect already.
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by MegaPlayBoy: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
life103:
i'm about 30 and i have lived rather a celibate lifestyle (had real sex once ' under drug influence' while i was in school.i met this girl about 2 months ago.her end's been our meeting spot and i have visited her like 5 or 6 times, she likes me to come around (possibly b/cos i bought 1 or 2 things each time i visited her at her request). she'd never kept her promise to visit me. so yesterday i bought her a pair of shoe at the rate of 20k .while she's at my place (we'd agreed she'd come to collect it and then we'd have sex). she started giving excuses how she wasn't in the mood of love making, after she'd collected the gift. i wasn't ready to give up though. so she touk off her clothes after much begging . preasurizing and brain washing. i told her "i like it from behind ", so she put the pretty soft ass in front of me. i was a novice unfortunatelly, i couldn't locate the hole my self, so i told her to insert my thing in her,she couldn't oblige. i had been erect already.

When I got here, I stopped reading.
You bought something of 20k ( a whole month salary) for a girl who may not give a fvck about you?

You're a phool bro. A big phoool

8 Likes

Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
What are you complaining about? You are paying an olosho for sex through gifts, and when she is ready and willing to hand over the booty, you cant even find the coochie to penetrate her....

What about OPENING YOUR DAMN EYES to see what you are doing?

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by faithfull18(f): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
The kind of stories one reads on this forum self.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by Fidelismaria: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
shocked shocked

How can I unread this?

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by Pubichairs(m): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2019
such a stupid boy this Op is

u bought shoe of 20k for a girl.. I believe ur mum doesn't have any, she's probably walking around barefooted

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ah swear konk dey hungry you..na olosho dey make you be like ode

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by life103: 5:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
IT it happened i released in the process of trying to locate the hole. the next thing, she stood up, put her clothes back on and immidiatelly prepared for her leaving. she lett after she couldn't accept my plea. i felt very bad and hurt afterwards. in your own point of view about this love story about me, what do you think about our relationship? do you think she's using me? or do you think she's interested in me?
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by life103: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
it happens
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by life103: 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
faithfull18:
The kind of stories one reads on this forum self.
it happens
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by life103: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Pubichairs:
such a stupid boy this Op is

u bought shoe of 20k for a girl.. I believe ur mum doesn't have any, she's probably walking around barefooted
thank you for contributing
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
life103:
IT it happened i released in the process of trying to locate the hole. the next thing, she stood up, put her clothes back on and immidiatelly prepared for her leaving. she lett after she couldn't accept my plea. i felt very bad and hurt afterwards. in your own point of view about this love story about me, what do you think about our relationship? do you think she's using me? or do you think she's interested in me?

Did you just wrote LOVE STORY?!

[img]https://media1./images/a6772f352e53ede12cadbbcfd793c0b0/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by life103: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
MegaPlayBoy:

When I got here, I stopped reading.
You bought something of 20k ( a whole month salary) for a girl who may not give a fvck about you?

You're a phool bro. A big phoool
deepen your understanding. the item bought and the amount it's bought might be different from what you read here
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by teragenesys: 6:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Someone please tell me this is a prank.... Please!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by BlueAir: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Thats what happens when u dont have great fore plays. The solution is simple. .those kinda girls would succumb if u woo them back with the opposite of u ..a gentle mumu bookish nigga to a naughty growling nigga and make sure u add understand lie to hide the premature ejaculation..she will agree to come and make sure u take enhancer before she arrives angry advice to u as a bro
life103:
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by life103: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2019
BlueAir:
Thats what happens when u dont have great fore plays. The solution is simple. .those kinda girls would succumb if u woo them back with the opposite of u ..a gentle mumu bookish nigga to a naughty growling nigga and make sure u add understand lie to hide the premature ejaculation..she will agree to come and make sure u take enhancer before she arrives angry advice to u as a bro
you sound cool! thanks
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by BlueAir: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ur welcome. Just spontaneous and sexy-naughty ur wooing her back.i hope u can flirt ooo.its painful u missed the first chance.attack the second chance like its ur last in life smiley
life103:
you sound cool! thanks
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by life103: 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
BlueAir:
Ur welcome. Just spontaneous and sexy-naughty ur wooing her back.i hope u can flirt ooo.its painful u missed the first chance.attack the second chance like its ur last in life smiley
i used to flirt a lot and i was spontaneous, but i lost the ability after I had a mild traumatic brain injury. thank you again
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by Peterosky(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hian! Just wish I didn't reading this kind of thrashing. Choi! Grammar and foolishness all in one. Where is that local man's meme on a ladder to heaven self?
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by catwalq(f): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
life103:
i used to flirt a lot and i was spontaneous, but i lost the ability after a traumatic brain injury. thank you again

You can always get back on the saddle.She doesn't seem to really dig you IMHO tho...Sorry about the injury kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by life103: 8:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
catwalq:

You can always get back on the saddle.She doesn't seem to really dig you IMHO tho...Sorry about the injury kiss kiss
ok, thank you
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by life103: 8:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Peterosky:
Hian! Just wish I didn't reading this kind of thrashing. Choi! Grammar and foolishness all in one. Where is that local man's meme on a ladder to heaven self?
is that all you have to say
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by Peterosky(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2019
life103:
is that all you have to say
.No,abeg just help me and saying the remaining one. Untop the yeye Bleep wey you no sabi do,you just get mind open thread and you want me to come and be giving you advice untop that kind of foolishness abi? Your village pipul are waiting for you this Xmas that is not even coming soon. Abeg let me come and be going mbok.
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by Seadorff1(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ooops! I quite understand you.
Believe you-me,the lady in question is already in your snare....... inbox me for a natural supplement to prevent the quick ejaculation and,to also give you the worthy sexual excitement you desire. Gracia!
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by CyberWolf: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin grin cheesy
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by goalgetter01: 10:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
anything for attention seeking! puke
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by manlawal(m): 10:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
life103:
You need miseducation from ubunja
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by cooooooks(m): 6:33am On Sep 26, 2019
Being inexperienced, it'd be a good idea to have sex with someone who likes you and may know that you're inexperienced.

A girl that likes you will put your dick in her vagina instead of embarrassing you like that. Also, how old is this girl. Be open to dating 30 or 30+ year olds.

Frankly, if you just want to become better at sex and don't mind using a prostitute, be straightforward about it. I highly doubt that a night costs N20T. So you can get a classy sex worker and tell her you want girlfriend experience and that you're not experienced. If she says she'll help, go in. Don't form I too know. Calm down and learn.

Cheers.
Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2019
life103:

grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked

The bolded grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by life103: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2019
cooooooks:
Being inexperienced, it'd be a good idea to have sex with someone who likes you and may know that you're inexperienced.

A girl that likes you will put your dick in her vagina instead of embarrassing you like that. Also, how old is this girl. Be open to dating 30 or 30+ year olds.

Frankly, if you just want to become better at sex and don't mind using a prostitute, be straightforward about it. I highly doubt that a night costs N20T. So you can get a classy sex worker and tell her you want girlfriend experience and that you're not experienced. If she says she'll help, go in. Don't form I too know. Calm down and learn.

Cheers.
i appreciate your advice... she's 20something. ok, i'll try and get someone more mature. i don't like professional prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think She's Up To by cooooooks(m): 1:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
I get you bro.

Just don't let being a virgin cloud your judgements and do NOT marry someone JUST because they're helping out with sex.

There's nothing in it. After just 1 weekend, you become an expert.

Cheers.

life103:
i appreciate your advice... she's 20something. ok, i'll try and get someone more mature. i don't like professional prostitutes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Going On.?? / What Would You Do If Your Parents Reject The Partner You Love So Much? / What Is That Thing You Can't Stop Thanking God For That It Didn't Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.