Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,415 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

Blood Pressure 100%cure - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Blood Pressure 100%cure (207 Views)

See How To Cure Hypertension { High Blood Pressure} At Home In Nigeria. / What Was Your Last Blood Pressure Test Result? / How To Recover Completely From High Blood Pressure Without Drug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blood Pressure 100%cure by afostec(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
Blood pressure 100%cure and if I you buy the herb and you didn't see the work I refund your money..... It's 100% sure many ppl that have been buy it before have been testify of it. You can other your own today. Call +2348031812670 once again if you buy it and you don't see the work call for your refound.
Re: Blood Pressure 100%cure by rtdCivilservant: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
afostec:
Blood pressure 100%cure and if I you buy the herb and you didn't see the work I refund your money..... It's 100% sure many ppl that have been buy it before have been testify of it. You can other your own today. Call +2348031812670 once again if you buy it and you don't see the work call for your refound.
Pls let us not take scam into things that concerns health it is not good as u are no different from a murderer. 'If u buy it and u don't see the work call for your refond'(sic), by this line of urs it just confirms that u are a scammer. Let those u have cured speak for u if truly u treated and cured them 100%

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Best Shoulder Exercises (you Must KNOW) / Nutrishield Herbal Extract / Risks Of Epididymitis From Vasectomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.