Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,830 members, 7,915,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:51 PM

UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend (32790 Views)

House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Samuel Elias Commits Suicide! UNN Final Year Student Drinks Sniper / Nasarawa Polytechnic Student Drinks Poison To Protest His Carry-Over Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by bIoodykiller: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
LZAA:

He's known for nonsense posts grin
yes he never post anything meaningful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by Jm879316: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
This girl self
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by eddieguru(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
Truthbites:
Over love Tufiakwa...I beg someone help me with that meme with 'long spit'
cool

2 Likes

Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by SeunStats(m): 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Hypophobia attack!! BUHARI REGIME AND ITS EVRYDAY STRANGE NEWS SHA
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by carzola(m): 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jedi jedi on top hypo??
Madam ur not ready to die
Try sniper and Fanta next timel

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by Asowebdesign: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Na wa ooooo.
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by Badonasty(m): 10:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by Jalabasers: 10:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
Her priorities
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by iammolise(m): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2019
internationalman:

Bro reason this your statement well..

A deterrent to others?

What are you deterring a dead person from

Oga next time read till the end before attacking the comment section.

2 Likes

Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by JoffreyBeroth(m): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
internationalman:

Bro reason this your statement well..

A deterrent to others?

What are you deterring a dead person from

Learn to read, she was rescued

4 Likes

Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by charlieMan22(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by hopefulLandlord: 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
wizzyrich:
Attempted suicide is a crime and shouldn't be taken for granted. The cops should get her arrested to serve as a deterrent to other foolish ones.

This reminds me of a law in old England in which anyone who is caught attempting suicide or who survives a suicide attempt is to be tried and if found guilty is sentenced............ to death

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by Kokoebapluse(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin Hope she did not die ?

I dont know why some people Will just imagine of Killing yourslf, What ? Two things ï love the most about life is How earth beautiful with different colours, and eat, eat What you want from leafe or animal life is sweet walahi

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by internationalman(m): 10:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
JoffreyBeroth:

Learn to read, she was rescued
I know she was rescued.

But who will this serve as a deterrent to people that commit suicide or the people that had a failed suicide attempt?

Reason am well again
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by Mazinus(m): 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
They should have allowed her to die so that our population will reduce.
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by iammolise(m): 11:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
We should all take a step in reducing these suicide cases... That ur brother, sister, friend u know to be vibrant, cheerful and active before suddenly became moody and tired all the time ... Interfere immediately, assume u know what they're up to; like...u saw ur friend John in a deep in thoughts state and u be like "hey John I hope U're buying two snipers, I'll sure die with u" or "hey John don't think abt it too much I have rope here, it's quicker"... At the sound of these lines they'll look at u scunfuly like U're crazy and then sooner they'll realize they're the crazy one not u. it might come off like U're forward and negative but it will definitely sink in and they'll Ponder on it and they'll snap out of it.

Suicide is a spirit in people, communicate with the spirit not the person.

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by samwash(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
This one never ready to die, abi she dey fear die ?
Mix La Casera with Hypo, who does that ??
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by Mopolchi: 11:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
serosa:
Really
in Jerry Williams' voice. grin grin
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by RoyalUc(m): 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Angelacruz:
unam ikot eyen

Ufan, mbok ku...

You should understand the power of ima fiop grin
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by anEye4anEye: 11:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ask the olosho for her last semester results now and you will see carryovers in almost all her courses, but she cannot live without a guy that she met in school, but she can afford to live without her studies and primary aim of going to school.

I hope she succeeds next time.. RIP to her in advance

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by mercyviv(f): 11:47pm On Sep 25, 2019
God help us. Quick recovery
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by ibkonekt(m): 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by ibkonekt(m): 11:53pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by marvos: 12:07am On Sep 26, 2019
have you heard the coconut head line
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by kazyhm(m): 12:16am On Sep 26, 2019
Women ways of living.......you can't submit yourself to someone you can't live without

They will engage you on an avoidable argument and then start feeling like life has ended.

1 Like

Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by goodoo: 12:50am On Sep 26, 2019
Iya bisi abeg give me cola and bread make i chop.
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by kiddkash(m): 1:07am On Sep 26, 2019
wizzyrich:
Attempted suicide is a crime and shouldn't be taken for granted. The cops should get her arrested to serve as a deterrent to other foolish ones.
you sound so stupid. i doubt you finished primary school
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by kiddkash(m): 1:09am On Sep 26, 2019
post=82567171:

Good post.
They should stop putting their families in unnecessary pains and anguish.
do you know what pushes someone to the point where they consider suicide?
maybe this case is childish but do you think it is all sun and rosy for everyone?
Re: UNIUYO Student Drinks Hypo Over Break Up With Boyfriend by faithscharms(f): 1:12am On Sep 26, 2019
You want kill yourself cos of one guy who is probably a community pen*s Sef..Godforbid angry

Check my signature you just might find what you have been looking for kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Deadly Bandits Caught In Zamfara Market While Buying Food Stuffs / Emmanuel Kanu Behind Monkeypox Vaccine Hoax In South East - INM / UNICAL Student Killed By Robbers During Operation Buried In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.