Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,372 members, 7,947,611 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:09 AM

Pls What Is The Tissue Meant For ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls What Is The Tissue Meant For ? (871 Views)

Stacy 0 Please Show Us Picture Of The Thing You Say In The Tissue Paper Thread / My Acclaimed Girlfriend Just Sent Me An Sms Meant For Someone Else. / Zimbabwean Prostitute Buried With Condoms And Tissue Paper (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is The Tissue Meant For ? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
I have heard people talk about tissue during sex.
And the latest news I read was about that man that died in the hotel while the woman he came with ran away.
But they said they saw the tissue they used.
Pls what did they use the tissue for?
Cause am allergic to tissues.

But still I want to know it's use in sex .
Re: Pls What Is The Tissue Meant For ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
- cleaning dripping cuum from the toto
- drying sweat from bobo' s tired face
- waving it as a white flag to offiicially announce that you give up

6 Likes

Re: Pls What Is The Tissue Meant For ? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
- cleaning dripping cuum from the toto
- drying sweat from bobo' s tired face
- waving it as a white flag to offiicially announce that you give up

Okay thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Tissue Meant For ? by internationalman(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
Lie lie question..
ordinary piss self you use tissue paper?
Re: Pls What Is The Tissue Meant For ? by anthonyuncle(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2019
irrespective of whatever they used it for, it's unhealthy to use tissue in ur private part.

it leaves deposits which later decompose to form growths, and foul odor down there...

if u wanna clean ur p**sy during sex, use a clean handkerchief, and after sex, use clean water to wash off very well

(1) (Reply)

i / When A Person Loves You, But Tends To Take You For Granted / Dude You Cannot Unhear This After Listening....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.