Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,068 members, 7,913,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:44 PM

Sleep Disorders - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Sleep Disorders (252 Views)

How Many Types Of Sleep Disorders Are There? / All You Need To Know About Sleep Disorders And How To Treat Them! / Mental Disorders You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sleep Disorders by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 26, 2019
Please guys what do you know about sleep disorders?.

Just entered a new room, and I found out that my roommate talks in her sleep, scratches her body, behaves as if she eats while sleeping while gnashing her teeth.

She also sleeps violently. I can't sleep with her on the same bed, she go use Jackie-Chan style finish me or throw me off the bed. Usually only someone bigger than her can sleep with her : someone like me would be thrown out. She scratches her body as if something itches her while she sleeps.
I v talked to her about it but she said it is a sleep disorder and her younger brother has it too.
I browsed on it and found out she might have Psoriasis.
It is usually worse at night if she is stressed out that day.
Please guys, do you know anyone with this kind of sleep disorder?
And how can it be treated?.

Please no insults
Advice sincerely needed.

(1) (Reply)

Treatment For Viral And Chronic Infections / A Mans Sexual Health Is Key. A Healthy Sexual Health Is High Self Confidence. / Front

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.