Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,742 members, 7,885,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 06:31 PM

Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun (28848 Views)

85-year-old Herbalist Arrested With Fresh Human Heart In Lagos (photo) / Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) / Man Arrested With Fresh Human Skull In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by SILVERLINES: 1:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
[b]man arrested with fresh human head in OGUN [/b]

Please where's OGUN?
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Jombom: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
As law been passed to address the everlasting scourage of cocaine pushing in the entire Alaigbo ? What did your father tell you about removing the log in your eye before doing same to another ?!

SLAP44:
This is very bad. Laws should be made in Ogun state assembly to address this problem of people killing people for rituals. This should take more priority than education and health care because it's those remaining alive after ritualistic kill thousands that's will live to enjoy other government benefits.

A committee should be set up to understand why people of that region love ritual murder. Then we can help to stop it.
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by k2money(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
So koleosho does not have pictures?
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by victorazyvictor(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
eniyan mi bawo ni o
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Kill that fu**ker ASAP
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by AgentNairaland(f): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
This Your Governor In Ogun State Called Mr IDARU DAPO Needs To Learn From Amosun On How He (Amosun) Tackled Insecurity While As Ogun State Governor
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by victorazyvictor(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Danzakidakura:
taa shut up there time immemorial Afonjas has been mining skulls for rituals was that not the reason Oduduwa was cast out of heaven because he almost harvest an angel head .

grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by mewi: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
SLAP44:
This is very bad. Laws should be made in Ogun state assembly to address this problem of people killing people for rituals. This should take more priority than education and health care because it's those remaining alive after ritualists kill thousands that will live to enjoy other government benefits.

A committee should be set up to understand why people of that region love ritual murder. Then we can help to stop it.
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by midnighter(f): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
ednut1:
Rituals are scams and dont work

Some of the more complicated ones do work but carry a very high price
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by kereman1: 2:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Jombom:
As law been passed to address the everlasting scourage of cocaine pushing in the entire Alaigbo ? What did your father tell you about removing the log in your eye before doing same to another ?!

Mumù Wat are u tryan to justify?

Doing drugs and killing ur kinsmen for money ritual dat won't yield shii, which is worse.

Okay u know Wat?
Act as a ritualist lemme act as a pothead. And see who incurs God's wrath first.

3 Likes

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by PapaAdanna: 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
Y is that state notorious for diabolism
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Jombom: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
That's ok with me if that is the new lie u choose to peddle but e no concern me whether dem kill your tribesmen finish for Asia O.

SLAP44:

Yorubas are pushing more drugs than igbos.
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Borntofuck: 2:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ogun kingdom of skull miners
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by bigcasava1(m): 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
[quote author=Marcaul post=82574553]

https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/26/money-ritual-man-arrested-fresh-human-parts-ogun/[/quoe] skull miners
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Naijboy: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
Afonjas and their love for SKULL HUNTING and Ritual Money has no rival in the world.
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by CORRECTMAN788: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
positivelord:
Mining seem to have resume unabated after a brief break..
Hahahaha
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by biddostandard: 2:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
Sussan1:
Impatience has just landed you in prison. Vanity upon vanity!
nah una go still dey shout broke men broke men

Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Legendguru: 4:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
Elshaddai
Re: Man Arrested With Fresh Human Parts In Ogun by Sussan1(f): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
biddostandard:
nah una go still dey shout broke men broke men
Count me out please! I'm not rich and yet not hungry. I pay my bills because I don't rely on anyone, not even my siblings as young as I am. So as a man, if you have to go extra miles just to please a woman just know you're in the wrong relationship because I see no reason why you should get involved in criminal activities at the mercies of your life and freedom.
Learn to be contented with what you have and if you're not, then work harder and pray rather than speeding it up by taking innocent lives.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Children Rescued From Ondo Church Refuse To Follow Parents Home / Uduak Adams Tortured By Mob In Surulere Over False Kidnap Allegation / Young Lady Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Kuru, Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.