Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,234 members, 7,943,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:12 PM

I Am Ready To Waive Immunity To Clear My Name – Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready To Waive Immunity To Clear My Name – Osinbajo (197 Views)

Kogi: Gov Ododo misused his immunity to protect Yahaya Bello - Oshiomhole / Nigerian Institute Of Architects Name Osinbajo Grand Patron / I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Ready To Waive Immunity To Clear My Name – Osinbajo by Amarachi1990: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo says he is ready to waive his constitutional immunity to enable the “most robust adjudication” of several baseless allegations, insinuation and falsehoods against his person and office.
Osinbajo’s spokesman, Laolu Akande, in a statement in Abuja, said that the vice president made the declaration in a tweet he personally authored on Wednesday.
“In the past few days, a spate of reckless and malicious falsehoods have been peddled in the media against me by a group of malicious individuals.
“The defamatory and misleading assertions invented by this clique had mostly been making the social media rounds anonymously.
“I have today instructed the commencement of legal action against two individuals, one Timi Frank and another Katch Ononuju, who have put their names to these odious falsehoods.
“I will waive my constitutional immunity to enable the most robust adjudication of these claims of libel and malicious falsehood,” he tweeted.

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/ready-waive-immunity-clear-name-osinbajo/

Re: I Am Ready To Waive Immunity To Clear My Name – Osinbajo by Amarachi1990: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2019
Lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j
Re: I Am Ready To Waive Immunity To Clear My Name – Osinbajo by jarawa: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2019
Re: I Am Ready To Waive Immunity To Clear My Name – Osinbajo by ODB2: 8:58am On Sep 26, 2019
Then resign from your vulture presidency

(1) (Reply)

Millennials / Residents Tasks Akeredolu On Moribund Industries / Minimum Wage: Labour Issues 14-day Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.