Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,872 members, 7,883,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:27 PM

Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha - Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha (63847 Views)

If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by lalaponcus(m): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Hello antivirus
I want to thank you for your Guidiance today. I went to Onitsha today to get jeans (it was about 32k for the bundle), polo, Thailand wear, office shirts and singlets for sale.
Though I wanted to buy more, I started small

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Chrisbella24(f): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2020
lalaponcus:
Hello antivirus
I want to thank you for your Guidiance today. I went to Onitsha today to get jeans (it was about 32k for the bundle), polo, Thailand wear, office shirts and singlets for sale.

Hello.

Have the ban been lifted?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by lalaponcus(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Hello.

Have the ban been lifted?

Nope
I travelled from Asaba
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Chrisbella24(f): 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2020
lalaponcus:

Nope
I travelled from Asaba

Okay..

Is this your first time doing business?

What was your experience in onitsha market?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by lalaponcus(m): 10:04am On Jun 09, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Okay..

Is this your first time doing business?

What was your experience in onitsha market?

No. I did remark business before and the office is at Onitsha. Onitsha is really a great place and I took the advice of this forum- not acting like a newbie. I will still go back to get more goods even though finding someone to sell for me is a bit difficult
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Chrisbella24(f): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2020
lalaponcus:

No. I did remark business before and the office is at Onitsha. Onitsha is really a great place and I took the advice of this forum- not acting like a newbie. I will still go back to get more goods even though finding someone to sell for me is a bit difficult

Sell online.

Run mad ads

Ucheosefor on this forum teaches people to run ads for free
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by lalaponcus(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Sell online.

Run mad ads

Ucheosefor on this forum teaches people to run ads for free
Oh
Okay
Thanks a lot
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Chrisbella24(f): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2020
lalaponcus:

Oh
Okay
Thanks a lot

Let me tag you on the thread
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2020
lalaponcus:
Hello antivirus
nice way to start. i hope u priced around very well so dt u dont buy at inflated price.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2020
lalaponcus:

try and find a way to sell by urself. dt way u make more gain and avoid stories. also,try and buy good things, trendy stuffs, dont go buy things bc they re cheap,if u plan to sell in asaba ,,just know,dt asaba people sabi fashion well, they dress well there, one,of d most dressed well people for naija ,yesterday i was discussing wit one dealer of jeans for main market. he told me dt there is a new design of jeans wit off white dt they sokd 38k a bundle before lockdown in,march, now,they are selling,it 70k per bundle. d problem,is dt those who have it woildnt want to,sell,out in bulk. he ssid people in asaba dey sell am for 15k per one. cloth biz xan give u big money if u know how and calculate well bt it can send,u back to village if u no sabi do am

2 Likes

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 9:04am On Jun 14, 2020
lalaponcus:

whats ur experience so far, hope u have been able to sell some of d stuffs u bought

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Whitelite: 9:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Good day Mr Antivirus, how is family and business...?
Please what is the update on prices of clothes(jeans,polos, t-shirts) in Onitsha now that the interstate ban has been lifted?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2020
Whitelite:
Good day Mr Antivirus, how is family and business...?
Please what is the update on prices of clothes(jeans,polos, t-shirts) in Onitsha now that the interstate ban has been lifted?
due to d dollar rate increase prices of goods here have also increased. some jeans have increased by 500 to 1000naira depending one former price. polo price has increased by also 200 to 500naira depending on d quality and former price. part of the problem is DT d lockdown affected both sea shipping and cargo. rates of entrance of goods reduced and affected d price. but even with the price increase people still dey buy clothes in wuantum

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Sicilyjoe: 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2020
Nice one but which business can one come and do and also base there in onitsha with about 500k ?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Alhajiemeritus: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
Na to enter Onitsha next o.
I always passed through Onitsha during my NYSC days in Enugu, but I never stopped to do biz.
I think it's high time I entered the city for biz.
Hope there are nice hotels around?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Coolhubs: 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2020
Smiles... Glad I finally found a solution to my financial problems...

No more worries.

I now get at least N10,000 every week.

And now, I can repeat the step over and over again to get more results.

See this guide https://qr.ae/pNs7NX

No jokes.... I will show you the
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 5:30am On Jul 13, 2020
Sicilyjoe:
Nice one but which business can one come and do and also base there in onitsha with about 500k ?

it all depends on what u wanna do.

dt amount u called is almost d amount some oga use to settle their boys after years of apprenticeship and d boys willl start hustling,on their own
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 5:35am On Jul 13, 2020
Alhajiemeritus:
Na to enter Onitsha next o.
I always passed through Onitsha during my NYSC days in Enugu, but I never stopped to do biz.
I think it's high time I entered the city for biz.
Hope there are nice hotels around?

there is no harm in trial. there re good, better and best hotels here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Sicilyjoe: 7:18am On Jul 13, 2020
antivirushop:

it all depends on what u wanna do.

dt amount u called is almost d amount some oga use to settle their boys after years of apprenticeship and d boys willl start hustling,on their own

The issue is that I don't have any busses in mind so I need Idea on which one to go into, I also will need affordale one room to start with, I don't know how am going to do about it I need an assistant

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Alimos: 8:16am On Jul 13, 2020
Hello Antivirus! Thank you so much for d sacrifice

I want to go into phone accessories business ..pls where in Onitsha can get bulk supply at a good price?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2020
Alimos:
Hello Antivirus! Thank you so much for d sacrifice

I want to go into phone accessories business ..pls where in Onitsha can get bulk supply at a good price?

ejison, our lords and emeka offor plazas in,main market onitsha
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 12:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

The issue is that I don't have any busses in mind so I need Idea on which one to go into, I also will need affordale one room to start with, I don't know how am going to do about it I need an assistant

u suppose have sth in mind , whats ur current location
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Whitelite: 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2020
Good day Mr Antivirushop, please am still expecting your reply on WhatsApp concerning the contact of male clothes sellers especially those who wants to clear their warehouse.
Thank you.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Sicilyjoe: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2020
antivirushop:

u suppose have sth in mind , whats ur current location

Honestly nothing in mind, I dey aba now
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by 17lee(m): 2:14pm On Jul 13, 2020
You can also include this in your search for business, it might help. Production of liquid laundry starch, with combination of two to three raw materials you are good to go. For full details chat up on telegram @successdeal or whatsapp me on zero eight zero 6465416 and you will be glad you did.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:22am On Jul 14, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Honestly nothing in mind, I dey aba now

aba and onitsha have almost same biz potentials , only diff is dt aba has decayed infrastructures
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2020
Whitelite:
Good day Mr Antivirushop, please am still expecting your reply on WhatsApp concerning the contact of male clothes sellers especially those who wants to clear their warehouse.
Thank you.

will send later, same guy will,also help u check for such clearance and,auction,sales
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Whitelite: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2020
antivirushop:

will send later, same guy will,also help u check for such clearance and,auction,sales

Thank you sir
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Sicilyjoe: 2:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
antivirushop:

aba and onitsha have almost same biz potentials , only diff is dt aba has decayed infrastructures

Is one of the reasons also to relocate
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 3:40pm On Jul 14, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

Is one of the reasons also to relocate

before u leap check d tins u did in aba dt didnt work for u probably may not work for,u too in,onitsha bc bot places re similar bizwise, bt u might get lucky here bt then i dnt factor in,luck personally in,planning things.

transport biz might be beta in,onitsha dwn in aba,due to beta roads. a,kekeman dt carried me lastweek told me dt some days he goes home wit 6 to 7k after expenses
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Sicilyjoe: 3:52pm On Jul 14, 2020
antivirushop:

before u leap check d tins u did in aba dt didnt work for u probably may not work for,u too in,onitsha bc bot places re similar bizwise, bt u might get lucky here bt then i dnt factor in,luck personally in,planning things.

transport biz might be beta in,onitsha dwn in aba,due to beta roads. a,kekeman dt carried me lastweek told me dt some days he goes home wit 6 to 7k after expenses

Yes what u said is true, but if things are going well here I won't be thinking of coming to osha that's why I want to change city, I have been out of business since last year , that's the main reason I want to relocate and start something afresh
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Alhajiemeritus: 9:18pm On Jul 14, 2020
Chrisbella24:

Let me tag you on the thread
me too pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply)

Chidi Adimabuah: Get Free Business Promotions / Speculators Get Burnt As Naira Gains Value / Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.