Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,025 members, 7,942,713 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 03:22 PM

Did Seun Sell Nairaland ? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Did Seun Sell Nairaland ? (469 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Seun Sell Nairaland ? by Antisocial01: 4:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
Even happening on nairaland got me (i'm sure others too might have noticed ) if they has been change of ownership on this platform,

(1)earlier this week there was a change of font and settings on the forrum

(2) the site seems to load faster and seems to be better optimized compare to the old nairaland we are used to

(3) reduction in meaningless post on front page,even the trending big brother naija ,dint receive the attention previous season received ,topics about bob risky ,tonto dike,regina daniel ,ned nwoko and other unnecessary news hardly makes front page compare to before

(4) good and educational topics,business ideas,marriage counseling among other positive things are now gracing fp

(5) even the Almighty Mod(s) are now using their brain,they hardly ban unless they have to,they close down unnecessary topics, I guess either they have been change or reformed

(6) the tribalism and religion battles are gradually reducing

They are other point but I can't write all,if you notice anything please let us know through the comment box below , and to our lovely nairaland ceo , MR SEUN/NEW OWNER,Thanks alot for bringing back the sanity in this forum,thanks for giving us the forum of our dream although they are still lot of changes to make.

Damn I'm anti social lipsrsealed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Seun Sell Nairaland ? by majamajic(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
I noticed it too
Re: Did Seun Sell Nairaland ? by majamajic(m): 4:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
I notice it too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Seun Sell Nairaland ? by Nooneonline(m): 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
Either way it is a welcome development
Re: Did Seun Sell Nairaland ? by Kiddinpoh(m): 7:17am On Sep 27, 2019
I thought I was the only one who noticed these changes...

Perhaps change in the structure of the platform..

(1) (Reply)

Learn 3d Animation Video For Free!!! / Enumerator At Mercy Corps Nigeria / Learn To Earn - Alpha Realtor Network Free Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.