Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

Web Application Training For Everyone Who Wants To Learn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Web Application Training For Everyone Who Wants To Learn (169 Views)

Help: My Fellow Guy Wants To Sleep With Because Of This / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Wants To Be A Lawyer, How her life has changed now / NUC Scraps PGDE Training For Lecturers With Phds Dailytimes.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Application Training For Everyone Who Wants To Learn by AbiodunFaf(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
 Are You in Lagos and Egbeda Area of Lagos to be precise? (None residents may not be able to cope cause of distance. Except for those that are desperate to learn)
 Do you have a little time off your sleeves? Week days preferably
 Do you have a laptop that you can use for one month?
 Are you interested in learning how to develop real life applications?
 If your answer to all these is yes, then read on.

Welcome, My name is Fafunso Abiodun. I am a serial web application developer with vast skills. I have single handedly developed scalable applications that are very useful to the Nigerian Educational sector.

SAMPLE OF SOME APPLICATIONS

www.softsolution.com.ng/primary - Result Checker Application for KG, Nur and Pri Schools in Nigeria
www.softsolution.com.ng/secondary - Result Checker Application for Secondary Schools in Nigeria
www.softsolution.com.ng/sales - E-Commerce Solution

Many other solutions which I may not want to disclose here

You can check this link for other products that we have

https://softsolution.com.ng/products/

I have so many application in different areas that I have built as well which I will show you when you come for the training.
With over 14 years of experience in the field of web application development I think I am in the position to be able to training and also show you what is acceptable in the field of web development.

Have you been looking for a way to learn how to develop applications without any success? Some will say that I will check on youtube and the likes. Let me give you an irresistible offer

I HEREBY INTRODUCE A ONE MONTH PHYSICAL TRAINING CLASS TO YOU.

Come in a physical class with me for one month and learn through the ropes and from my experience.

WHAT IS THE COST OF THE TRAINING?

5,000 (FIVE THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY). THAT IS ALL

ARE THERE HIDDEN CHARGES

Nope. There is no hidden charges whatsoever.

WHEN WILL REGISTRATION STOP

Immediately I get 10 students

WHEN WILL THE TRAINING COMMENCE

Immediately you pay you I will send you an address and you will come over to start your training

HOW WILL THE TRAINING BE CONDUCTED

You will come to the venue, the address sent to you

HOW DO I CONTACT YOU?

Use my whatsapp number: ZERO EIGHT ONE SEVEN EIGHT ONE ZERO FOUR ZERO EIGHT FIVE

WHAT DO I NEED TO JOIN THE CLASS

 Ensure you have your system
 Pay your training fee in full (Five Thousand Naira)

WHAT WILL I LEARN DURING THE DURATION OF THE TRAINING

There is so much to learn.

 Introduction to Web Business
 Basics of scripting
 Working with different HTML codes
 PHP Basics and Real Life Coding
 MySQL and how to create database
 Creating different database Applications
And many more

N.B: I WILL STOP ACCEPTING STUDENTS BECAUSE OF THE SIZE OF THE TRAINING FACILITY. I CAN ONLY ACCEPT 10 STUDENTS AT A GO
HURRY NOW AND CONTACT ME. 5K NA CHIKINI MONEY COMPARE TO THE KNOWLEDGE YOU WILL GAIN

(1) (Reply)

UNICEF Launches Cryptocurrency Fund & You Are Still Doubting Cryptos? / UK Tier 4 Study Visa / We have offered admission to repentant Boko Haram terrorists - NOUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.