Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,839 members, 7,872,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) (37282 Views)

Naira Marley Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their Birthday, Share Photos / Davido Brings His Daughters On Stage At His Show (photos) / Mikel Obi Celebrates His Twin Daughters On Their 3rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by VulgarLee(m): 9:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
Chioma Won't Like This and besides she will have a miscarriage
Basssssastaaaaaard�

Bleep you

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by 9jayes: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
midnighter:

I dont think some of these monikers have real human beings behind them...just imagine
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by Sussan1(f): 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
VirginSearcher:
How are we sure these are his daughters, without DNA test angry
I'm sure you did not resemble your dad the way the girls look so much like their dad.

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by midnighter(f): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
Sussan1:
I'm sure you did not resemble your dad the way the girls look so much like their dad.

Lol cheesy

The first one does more than the second. havent seen them before but Imade looks exactly like him...
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by sexyking1: 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
Your mother should've had miscarriage when she was carrying you

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by Pokerist: 9:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
I actually fear for the future of the children of these entertainers, born with various, so called, baby mamas. It is my fear that they might grow up to become emotionally stunted individuals as they would never enjoy the luxury of being raised in a family, in the classical sense of the word. They would be in schools and their mates would come everyday from homes where father, mother and children coexist as a proper unit of society, while they would have to put up with what could be considered, the intersection of polygamy and polyandry—the father is married to someone else, has children with them and they are left alone with their mother, who is also probably married to someone else, and has children for them. I know what it feels like because that's has been my experience, and it really hurts to not have one's parent when needed.
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by NaijaTushboy(m): 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
sexyking1:
Your mother should've had miscarriage when she was carrying you
this ur comment won't still stop her from having a miscarriage
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by NaijaTushboy(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
VulgarLee:
Basssssastaaaaaard�
Bleep you
you are notice
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by NaijaTushboy(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
fireback:
God forbid
see this one,it is even written in the bible that curse is S/he who scatter another man's huz.we al kn dat chioma z using juju on davido n one day one day e go clear 4 im eyes
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
midnighter:

every day is son day...let's have our own for once...
No na....which one be Son's day again??
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by WarriAproko: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
S hekpe family
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
Aaaw his kids are so cute
Refreshing body mists that last long. Available in 10 fragrances! You can smell good for just a token ! These body mists are for both men and women. You want to smell sexy, fresh , like candy , oud? At just N3500 for a 265ml bottle.
Whatsapp 09070923629
We also have other perfumes available.
But we can always waybill your order. Freebies on every order too

Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by farouk2much(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
Future divas.......
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by SolarHub(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
2 daughters from 2 different baby mama! Are you normal like this?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by Evans2019: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
All these days self, Independence Day, Christmas Day, Easter Day........Abeg when bi free sex day
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 10:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
I transfer that miscarriage give your wife. just watch out. it will come to pass. Nothing will happen to Chioma. She will deliver like an Hebrew woman
NaijaTushboy:
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by bleskid: 10:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
VirginSearcher:
you are blind but u don't know ..
cast it out in Jesus name undecided[

1 Like

Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by NaijaTushboy(m): 10:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
SamOyovwi:
I transfer that miscarriage give your wife. just watch out. it will come to pass. Nothing will happen to Chioma. She will deliver like an Hebrew woman
i pray that ma wife will be your sister or daughter
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by Egbesu1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
dominique:
All these days sha, when is national son day?
only national Olosho day
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 10:30pm On Sep 26, 2019
VirginSearcher:
oponu Omo.you no get eye to see say the 2 girls na their papa carbon copy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 10:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
GistMore:
The 26-year-old posted pictures of the toddlers on InstaStories on Thursday.

Accompanying the post, he wrote: “Happy national daughter day.”

Imade Adeleke, the first daughter of Davido was born of his romance with Sophia Momodu.

His second daughter, Hailey, was born in the US on May 9, 2017.

The ‘Blow my Mind’ singer is expecting another child with his girlfriend, Chioma Rowland.

Davido had on September 14 confirmed that Chioma was pregnant with their first baby together.

The confirmation came a day after the singer formally got engaged to the 24-year-old chef at a restaurant in London.

The family of the two lovers had an introduction at Chioma’s parents’ house in Lagos.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/davido-celebrates-his-two-daughters-for-national-daughter-day

Hailey really resemble her papa sha
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by TempleHouse: 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
Search your dirty inner soul !!!
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by sexyking1: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
NaijaTushboy:

this ur comment won't still stop her from having a miscarriage
And the day she will put to bed is the day you will die
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by SamOyovwi: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
I know you spiritually. You can't come close
NaijaTushboy:

i pray that ma wife will be your sister or daughter
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by mikedipo(m): 11:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
thats good for him
You don't have to stress urself for your upcoming
Event, when we can do everything and make it
perfect for you @ DHE-UNIQUE CATERING and event
management... Do u need a venue (HALL or
GARDEN), Decoration, Music, Caterer, Usher, Servers,
Cake, Security, Light, small chops e.t.c for your
upcoming Event?. @ DHE-UNIQUE catering and event
management. We Plan and Decorate Event and we
will always make your event a memorable day with
our Unique style and softwork, you can contact us
today
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by BonPatrick(m): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
Foolish boy
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by KingJoy: 12:05am On Sep 27, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
Thunder fire your parents. �
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 27, 2019
Awesome big ups to all daddies
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:21am On Sep 27, 2019
money is love...if he was poor would chioma agree to marry a man with 2 or more kids out of wedlock
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by shamkay(m): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2019
dominique:
grin
dominique:
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by Shhhh01(f): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
GistMore:
The 26-year-old posted pictures of the toddlers on InstaStories on Thursday.

Accompanying the post, he wrote: “Happy national daughter day.”

Imade Adeleke, the first daughter of Davido was born of his romance with Sophia Momodu.

His second daughter, Hailey, was born in the US on May 9, 2017.

The ‘Blow my Mind’ singer is expecting another child with his girlfriend, Chioma Rowland.

Davido had on September 14 confirmed that Chioma was pregnant with their first baby together.

The confirmation came a day after the singer formally got engaged to the 24-year-old chef at a restaurant in London.

The family of the two lovers had an introduction at Chioma’s parents’ house in Lagos.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/davido-celebrates-his-two-daughters-for-national-daughter-day
na wa. imade looks so much like her mother
Re: Davido Celebrates His Two Daughters On ‘National Daughter Day’ (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
VirginSearcher:
And how are u sure there wasn't a DNA test?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume / Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent / Dj Spinal Brags About His Nigerian Passport [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.