Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:17 AM

'chelsea Need Abramovich Back At Stamford Bridge' - Ivanovic - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'chelsea Need Abramovich Back At Stamford Bridge' - Ivanovic (485 Views)

Chelsea Legend Branislav Ivanovic Returns To Premier League With West Brom / Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win / Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich emigrates to Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'chelsea Need Abramovich Back At Stamford Bridge' - Ivanovic by queenonyebiri1(f): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
Former Chelsea favourite Branislav Ivanovic thinks the Blues need owner Roman Abramovich back at Stamford Bridge if they are to return to the top of the game.

The 35-year-old, now playing in Russia with Zenit St Petersburg, won three Premier League titles and the Champions League among numerous other honours in a nine-year spell in west London.

Formerly a fixture in the Blues’ hospitality box, Abramovich has been conspicuous by his absence in recent months due to an ongoing visa row with the UK government.

Ivanovic told FourFourTwo:

This is a new Chelsea team. The club didn’t have the perfect season last year, but still finished third.

Chelsea need Roman Abramovich back. That’s the most important thing for all the fans. We want to see him at Stamford Bridge, then Chelsea will be among the best teams in Europe once again.

He’s been one of the most important people in my career, and I appreciate everything he’s done for me. Whenever I had a difficult moment at Chelsea, he always believed in me. I owe him a lot.

Keep reading: https://www.queensmail.com/2019/09/chelsea-need-abramovich-back-at.html

Source: [url]QUEENSMAIL.COM[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Paul Pogba 'tells Manchester United To Increase His Weekly Salary To £600k...... / MANCHESTER UNITED Vs ARSENAL: The Decline Of A Once Great Premier League Rivalry / Eriksson Reveals He Convinced Abramovich To Buy Chelsea Rather Tottenham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.