Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,325 members, 7,940,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Power Against The Spirit Of Fear "Mountain Of Fire Ministries" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power Against The Spirit Of Fear "Mountain Of Fire Ministries" (254 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power Against The Spirit Of Fear "Mountain Of Fire Ministries" by Nobody: 4:41am On Sep 27, 2019
Job 3:25
For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me.

PRAISE WORSHIP
1, In the name of Jesus, I refuse to fear, because God has not given me the spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
2, I bind the spirit of fear in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3, Everything I have feared will not come upon me, in Jesus name
4, Everything i was afraid of will not come upon me, in Jesus name.
5, The local wickedness I have ever keen afraid of will not have a hold on me, in the name of Jesus.
6, The evil obtainable in my life background will not have held on me, in the name of Jesus.
7, The evil everybody dreads in my family will not locate me, in the name of Jesus.
8, The failure and disappointment in marriage will not manifest in marriage, in the name of Jesus.
9, The financial failure and embarrassment I have ever feared will not befall me, in the name of Jesus.
10, The fear of backsliding i have nursed and nurtured up in life will not come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
11,The fear of not being spiritually fulfilled will not germinate in my life, in name of Jesus.
12. Let the fear of being ministerally stunted get put of my vision, in the name of Jesus.
13, Let the fear of committing unpardonable sin be washed out of me by the blood of Jesus.
14,Let the gear of not being able to overcome any weakness in me dry to its roots, in the name of Jesus.
15, I bind and cast out every fear of losing my anointing and salvation, in the name of Jesus.
16, I break every evil convenant that has brought fear into my life, in the name of Jesus.
17, I command all human agents using the spirits of fear to terrify me in the night to stumble and fall, in the name of Jesus.
18, Every bondage that I am subjecting myself to by the spirit of fear, I break you, in the name of Jesus.
19, Every enchantment and invocation of fear being made against me. I neutralise you and I command you to fail, in the name of Jesus.
20, The fear and terror of the unbeliever shall not be my lot, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

When Marriage Fails / We Just Got More Evidence That Great Apes Possess 'Theory Of Mind' / David Oyedepo Acquires Brand New Helicoptr-IIMF Chooses CU for 75th Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.