Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,498 members, 7,885,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Please Help - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help (223 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help by Stephneche(f): 6:09am On Sep 27, 2019
Please I need advice, I opted in to study mbbs but had to change my course to pharmacy due to poor jamb, am hoping on buying another jamb next year for medicine but some people are advising me to further pharmacy, please which of them do u think is better considering job opportunities in Nigeria and other important factors.
Re: Please Help by Kiddinpoh(m): 7:47am On Sep 27, 2019
My sister...

Please proceed with Pharmacy.

Are we all not in Nigeria?

My 1 cent

Take care
Re: Please Help by 4nigerianyouths(f): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
Start the pharmacy and still go ahead and write the jamb once you have the results you will be in a position to decide what best to do.

Whether you want to continue with pharmacy or you want to go back and start medicine.

You may actually go on to discover that you enjoy pharmacy.

Remember that admission does not come easy in Nigeria so hold on to what you have right now.

(1) (Reply)

Q17 Substitution Waec Maths Past Questions And Answers 2019 | Free Videos / Please I Need Urgent Answers From Mechanical Engineers In The House / Ekiti Varsity Clears Air On Students' Revalidation Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.