Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,470 members, 7,929,568 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 04:51 PM

You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham (3024 Views)

Liz Anjorin Acquires A Range Rover Autobiography / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam / Liz Anjorin: I Didn't Convert To Islam Because Of A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Johnnyessence(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2019
Liz says Toyin Abraham gave birth at a tradomedical centre, toyin you are given your son a hot pap - ki ni big deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETDzjoO8xNU

1 Share

Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Johnnyessence(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2019
Lol this savage is too much oooooo.
Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Kiddinpoh(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2019
People should ignore Lizzy's rant already!

She obviously needs to visit the nearest psychiatrist for evaluation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Johnnyessence(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2019
This bashing is just getting messier by the day.
Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2019
Two mad women

1 Like

Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2019
Kiddinpoh:
People should ignore Lizzy's rant already!

She obviously needs to visit the nearest psychiatrist for evaluation.
No sah! We will NOT ignore

1 Like

Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:13am On Sep 27, 2019
In 2pac's voice - fvck y'all!
Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Kiddinpoh(m): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

No sah! We will NOT ignore

OK..

But don't you think its becoming too much?

I smell hate in her utterances.

Or what do you think?
Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Princesscutes1(f): 8:14am On Sep 27, 2019
you too take the same early morning pap when you were born,it is not bad ma

2 Likes

Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2019
Kiddinpoh:

OK..

But don't you think its becoming too much?

I smell hate in her utterances.

Or what do you think?
As long as we are entertained.
Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Kiddinpoh(m): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2019
Smartchoiice:

As long as we are entertained.

grin grin grin.

I think I agree
Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by donbachi(m): 8:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Pap no be food?...as if her own mother give her baby food.no be boiled yam matched with ewedu her mother use dey feed her..why drag d baby into their unending beef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Johnnyessence(m): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2019
donbachi:
Pap no be food?...as if her own mother give her baby food.no be boiled yam matched with ewedu her mother use dey feed her..why drag d baby into their unending beef.
her mum may gave her baby food now. she's a daughter of rich parents.

1 Like

Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by donbachi(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2019
Johnnyessence:
her mum may gave her baby food now. she's a daughter of rich parents.
does dat call for mockery of another.
Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Johnnyessence(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2019
donbachi:
does dat call for mockery of another.
lol she's just entertaining her fans niiiii.
Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Starz825(m): 9:25am On Sep 27, 2019
And that's was exactly the way u were brought up.. undecided...anofia
Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by YorubaNinja: 9:35am On Sep 27, 2019
angry

This B!tch needs to be dealt with seriously...
Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by NobleAngell(f): 9:39am On Sep 27, 2019
Ehen
Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by seunmohmoh(f): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2019
Something is wrong with Anjorin for real.

1 Like

Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Omoboricash(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Something is wrong with Anjorin for real.
This lady is sick upstairs. What's wrong with given pap to a toddler. My second child did not even take pap, from exclusive six month breastfeed to amala, beans, semo, despite the fact that my sister in-law sent cereal of different flavors from US.
In summary Liz is envy of Toyin. I'm not a fan of Toyin but Liz should be happy for her
My advise to Toyin is to ignore Liz, wrestling with pig,dirty ur clean garment. Liz should be ignored

3 Likes

Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by seunmohmoh(f): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2019
Omoboricash:

This lady is sick upstairs. What's wrong with given pap to a toddler. My second child did not even take pap, from exclusive six month breastfeed to amala, beans, semo, despite the fact that my sister in-law sent cereal of different flavors from US.
In summary Liz is envy of Toyin. I'm not a fan of Toyin but Liz should be happy for him.
My advise to Toyin is to ignore Liz, wrestling with pig,dirty ur clean garment. Liz should be ignored
Did toyin ever reply her?

1 Like

Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Johnnyessence(m): 11:02am On Sep 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Did toyin ever reply her?
yes, na to watch different savage from different angle.
Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Jerkules: 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
Afonjas and Lip Separation be like Tacha and Body Odour

Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Maryclaire1(f): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Slient is golden...toyin shouldn't say a word to her anymore. She wants attention
Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by bujebudanu1(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
At least pap is costly in Europe.

U dey there make Dem help us confirm
Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by seunmohmoh(f): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Johnnyessence:
yes, na to watch different savage from different angle.
Lol. Lizzy should let her be. Person wey just born.
Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by Johnnyessence(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Lol. Lizzy she let her be. Person wey just born.
Lizzy and toyin enjoys their savages
Re: You Are Given Your Son A Hot Pap Every Morning, Liz Anjorin Mocked Toyin Abraham by johnkay1(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
Another Kemi Olunloyo in the making

(1) (Reply)

Tems Spotted With Beyonce & Jayz / Asake Cuts His Dreadlocks Just Weeks After Prophet Says He Will Be Used By God / SHOCKING: Popular Singer Iyanya’s S.ex Tape Leakes Online? You Should See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.