Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,270 members, 7,887,790 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja (1273 Views)

End Of The Road For 9 Billionaire Kidnappers In Lagos / Makeup Artist Scary Experience: "Yahoo Ritualists: No Nigerian Lady Is Safe" / Scammer Apologizes To Man After He Shared His Scary Story With Him. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by GistConnect: 9:17am On Sep 27, 2019
A young boy has taken to social media to recounts his scary experience with some coordinated kidnappers in Abuja.

Read his heartbreaking story below...

See more; http://gistmore.com/boy-recounts-his-scary-experience-with-some-coordinated-kidnappers-in-abuja

Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by GistConnect: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2019
smiley
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by Dreal1247: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2019
The truth is that security issue in our country is going from bad to worse. It is time everyone starts receiving a one year mandatory military training. We need to learn the art of self defence.

1 Like

Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by GavelSlam: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2019
Story.
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 9:42am On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:
Story.
Mumu
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by GavelSlam: 9:51am On Sep 27, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Mumu

Nah men, that's your father.

1 Like

Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:58am On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Nah men, that's your father.
Mumu + child fiddler.
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by GavelSlam: 11:10am On Sep 27, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

Mumu + child fiddler.
Why are you revealing everything about your father on this forum?

1 Like

Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:
Why are you revealing everything about your father on this forum?
You don't have one. In-breed idiot.
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by GavelSlam: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:

You don't have one. In-breed idiot.

Your autobiography is of no importance to the public.

grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Your autobiography is of no importance to the public.
grin
The same thing can be said of the dyke who gave birth to you.
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by Pusyiter(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
It is pathetic our security has gone dismal abysmally low and at the precipice of higgledy piggledy that could be concomitant to a pariah nation.
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by aanuoluwami14(f): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
May God continue to secure us from all these kidnappers
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by GistOffer: 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by Sussan1(f): 6:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:
Story.
Receive your own story soon in Jesus name
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by GavelSlam: 6:34pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sussan1:
Receive your own story soon in Jesus name

Amen.

And you also.
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by Sussan1(f): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Amen.

And you also.
Jesus is not partial. He will only punish a wicked soul like u for making mockery of someone's testimony.
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by GavelSlam: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sussan1:
Jesus is not partial. He will only punish a wicked soul like u for making mockery of someone's testimony.

I didn't even know you were his personal assistant.

When colour of suit his he wearing today?
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by Sussan1(f): 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

I didn't even know you were his personal assistant.
When colour of suit his he wearing today?
Get well soon dear
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by GavelSlam: 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sussan1:
Get well soon dear

Yours is incurable.
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by Sussan1(f): 7:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
GavelSlam:

Yours is incurable.
Hahaha ..... See frustration!!!!! Take heart dear
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by GavelSlam: 7:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sussan1:
Hahaha
..... See frustration!!!!! Take heart dear

Frustration that I'm in a much better position than you?
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by Sussan1(f): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2019
"e author=GavelSlam post=82629008]

Frustration that I'm in a much better position than you?[/quote]"Better much position that's hellish? Ode!
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by GavelSlam: 7:59am On Sep 28, 2019
Sussan1:
"e author=GavelSlam post=82629008]

Frustration that I'm in a much better position than you?"Better much position that's hellish? Ode!

Like your father.
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by Sussan1(f): 8:21am On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

Like your father.
Do u now see why u r frustrated? I wouldn't take the fact that u insulted my dad to heart bcs he who does not have a father would never know it's worth! U keep constituting nuisance to the general public because your mother had you from prostitution.
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by GavelSlam: 8:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Sussan1:
Do u now see why u r frustrated? I wouldn't take the fact that u insulted my dad to heart bcs he who does not have a father would never know it's worth! U keep constituting nuisance to the general public because your mother had you from prostitution.

Just because you don't know your father.

Then it was 20 Kobo a round with your mother.

Some are still owing your mother 1 Naira 40 kobo.
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by nuban07(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2019
Too much of insults on this thread, make una stop jor.
Guy thank God for ur life

1 Like

Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by Sussan1(f): 8:48am On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

Just because you don't know your father.

Then it was 20 Kobo a round with your mother.

Some are still owing your mother 1 Naira 40 kobo.
Haaaaa.. E don pain am... � useless person that has legal means of livelihood than defrauding people of their hard earned money. Don't worry, I'll make sure i hunt you down and witness your execution by firing squad. Omo osi
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by Sussan1(f): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2019
nuban07:
I'm sorry joor, it's just surprising how some supposed human beings turned up to be animals. You'll see what I mean if you read from the beginning
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by GavelSlam: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Sussan1:
Haaaaa.. E don pain am... � useless person that has legal means of livelihood than defrauding people of their hard earned money. Don't worry, I'll make sure i hunt you down and witness your execution by firing squad. Omo osi

They'll send your mother's outstanding 1 Naira 40 mobo by bank transfer.

Her customer has cured his syphilis.
But you haven't.
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by GavelSlam: 8:53am On Sep 28, 2019
nuban07:

Much as it isn't nice, look up the initiator.
Re: Boy Recounts His Scary Experience With Some Coordinated Kidnappers In Abuja by nuban07(m): 9:18am On Sep 28, 2019
Its ok guys, let's just put a stop to it

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Robber That Was Locked Inside A Shop For Stealing / Graphic Pictures! Man Dies On Construction Site Due To Quack Engineering In Oyo / Architect Contructs Stairs To Nowhere Inside Appartment (Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.