Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,501 members, 7,881,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:32 AM

Bobrisky Sets To "Unfriendly" Anyone That Tries To "Roll Hair On Tacha's Face" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Sets To "Unfriendly" Anyone That Tries To "Roll Hair On Tacha's Face" (938 Views)

BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? / Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight / The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Sets To "Unfriendly" Anyone That Tries To "Roll Hair On Tacha's Face" by Anjollygist: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2019
Anjolasblogonline. Com

Bobrisky sets to "Unfriendly" anyone that tries to "roll hair on Tacha's face" as she reveals his/her main reason why she can't go for any reality TV show says "She for don slap person"

Re: Bobrisky Sets To "Unfriendly" Anyone That Tries To "Roll Hair On Tacha's Face" by bluebay(m): 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
I hope you’ve kept the money you promised her . For she’s not close to winning the grand price .

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Features Davido On Indigo Extended Album / Bbnaija: See What Is Going Viral (cee-c Vs. Tacha: Bad Attitude Championship) / I Was Poisoned Three Years Ago In My Own Home - Tonto Dikeh Give Reason She Don'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.