Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,397 members, 7,978,262 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:46 AM

Opinion: Iphone 11 Does Not Determine Your Worth #contentment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: Iphone 11 Does Not Determine Your Worth #contentment (204 Views)

Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / Where He Met You Does Not Determine The Fate Of The Relationship / Dear Single Ladies! Know Your Worth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: Iphone 11 Does Not Determine Your Worth #contentment by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2019
Yesterday night, on my way home and I was inside a DANFO BUS and I OBSERVED everyone around me using IPHONE and is like am among the few that is inside the bus using ANDROID, at my front and back all iPhones and in my mind am like: What's going on? is INTIMIDATING and a SOCIAL THREAT to ANDROID USERS.

People who use ANDROID PHONES, they are not POOR but they choose not to spend that huge sum of money on iPhones for ATTENTION or IMPRESS AUDIENCE, Bleep impression! we all need to understand that our PHONES is not a VALIDATION of our HUMAN WORTH.

I used ANDROID TECHNO PHONE and have never BOUGHT iPhones and that's when I don't know what to spend money on, iPhones COMES IN but a lady like me with RESPONSIBILITIES and BILLS to pay. Contentment is KEY.

Click on the link to read more......[url][/url]https://pereirabimpe..com/2019/09/opinion-iphone-11-does-not-determine.html

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Can Now Post News/updates On Hpluscommunity To Get Traffic/backlinks / Need A Mini/multi/responsive/professional Website/blog For Your Business, Brand? / Nigerian Woman Cries Out As Doctor Delays Her Nephew's Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.