Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,292 members, 7,900,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Need Someone That Can Redesign And Develop A Site From Scratch - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / I Need Someone That Can Redesign And Develop A Site From Scratch (831 Views)

**book Us For Your Website Development And Get It Done From Scratch** / ###build P2P & MLM From Scratch & Get Maximum Security / ###get Your Website Coded From Scratch (professional Touch On Bet/lotto/p2p Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone That Can Redesign And Develop A Site From Scratch by internetpo(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
I have a site job www.auction45.com tat I want to re-do from scratch,
this time using php or laravel.
Site will also have accompanying mobile apps too.

if you can please indicate here. I will be in touch.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Redesign And Develop A Site From Scratch by donsheddy1(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
internetpo:

Contact me via my signature.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Redesign And Develop A Site From Scratch by resosdigital(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
internetpo:

WhatsApp on https:///2349054832238 or call 09054382238 for my portfolio and other details
Re: I Need Someone That Can Redesign And Develop A Site From Scratch by mechtronics(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
I can do both web with Laravel and mobile to native (iOS and Android)
Whatsapp
Email :hamat.ibrahim3@gmail.com
Re: I Need Someone That Can Redesign And Develop A Site From Scratch by ogunjobiolaide: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
I can get the job done, my WhatsApp is 08063718360
Re: I Need Someone That Can Redesign And Develop A Site From Scratch by Mannyemmy(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
internetpo:

Hello bro, please chat me on WhatsApp, I can do the site from scratch
https:///2347080126206
Re: I Need Someone That Can Redesign And Develop A Site From Scratch by Moyadex(m): 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
internetpo:

Bro, I don't know what you meant by PHP or Laravel .... Laravel is a PHP framework...

You can always contact me on 08146075483 to give you a hand in case you encounter problem.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Redesign And Develop A Site From Scratch by excanny: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Call/WhatsApp 07030595988. End to End Development
Re: I Need Someone That Can Redesign And Develop A Site From Scratch by Dagbzy081: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2019
I can make you a happy client by doing the best work for you. Call or WhatsApp 08152837953.
Re: I Need Someone That Can Redesign And Develop A Site From Scratch by MrCodeSolo: 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
Moyadex:
Bro, I don't know what you meant by PHP or Laravel .... Laravel is a PHP framework...
I can build a fresh one from scratch with pure in-build php.... JavaScript.... jquery.... bootstrap 4....along with admin backend..my contact below...
Re: I Need Someone That Can Redesign And Develop A Site From Scratch by samueltoski: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2019
I am a professional laravel developer and i can do it
Re: I Need Someone That Can Redesign And Develop A Site From Scratch by Ozema29(m): 9:56am On Oct 02, 2019
internetpo:

I'm your guy 09063879261
Re: I Need Someone That Can Redesign And Develop A Site From Scratch by abuqaasim(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2019
internetpo:

Visit our website for affordable and efficient hosting solution @ www.sunvaitstack.com. Also you can reach on +2347020613354 and 07082711245
Re: I Need Someone That Can Redesign And Develop A Site From Scratch by DavidOluyale(m): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2019
internetpo:

www.davidwebtech.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Need Simulator By Cisco Systems For Ccna And Ccnp Exams? / WP Robot 3.62 - Latest Version / A Customized Software To Manage Your Private School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.