Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,740 members, 7,945,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy’ – Ex-bbnaija Housema - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy’ – Ex-bbnaija Housema (348 Views)

Groovy And Christy Pepper Unusual Phyna Over New Cars | Bigbrother Naija Housema / Mercy Reveals What She Wished For Tacha In Show, Speaks On Fight With Ex-housema / Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy’ – Ex-bbnaija Housema by soliuwap(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy’ – Ex-BBNaija Housemate Gifty Powers Reveals
According to her, she was eating a sumptuous meal and her daughter out of no where peed in the food, instead of her disposing the food, she continued eating the food with joy.
“Have you as a mother been in a situation whereby you’rs eating a tasty meal and out of nowhere, your child unknowingly pees in your food and you being the mother you go ahead and eat that food with joy… like you’ve won yourself a lottery?
Well, I stan as that kind of mother and I’m proud to be that amazing mother.
Ps: this happened 2days ago and it was a great feeling…. walai”,
She wrote.
See a screenshot of her post below:- https://www.750gistmedia.ml/2019/09/being-mother-i-eat-food-my-daughter-pee.html

(1) (Reply)

Has Jaruma Given Tacha Money / All Nigerians Like And Are Attracted To Money, True/False? / MAVIN Boss Don Jazzy Speaks Loud On Legalising ‘WEED’ In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.