Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,875 members, 7,876,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Best Lagos Radio Presenter On The Air Now - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Best Lagos Radio Presenter On The Air Now (1047 Views)

Phone Numbers For Live Programs On Lagos Radio Stations / Who Is Your Favourite On-air Presenter On Lagos Radio? / Who Is The Best Presenter On Lagos Radio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Lagos Radio Presenter On The Air Now by kalahariNG: 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2010
Who is your favorite radio presenter on the air in Lagos now? And why?
Re: Best Lagos Radio Presenter On The Air Now by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2010
Sorry, i don't know any of the presenters in naija.
However, of late, i've been tuning into naija stations over the internet and bloody hell. . . everyone has an American Accent.

Whatever happened to the Naija accent??
Re: Best Lagos Radio Presenter On The Air Now by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2010
^^^ It's definitely irritating. I don't know why they have to try so hard to fake an accent when it's still going to come off as fake!

Whatever happened to being natural    undecided
Re: Best Lagos Radio Presenter On The Air Now by Dsense(m): 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2010
U ppl re so correct.
Re: Best Lagos Radio Presenter On The Air Now by kalahariNG: 6:10am On Nov 03, 2010
It does seem like the prerequisite to be on the radio, at least in Lagos and Abuja, is having a foreign accent, with an "Americana" one being the preferred one. Maybe it's because of dry Dan Foster, but I think it sounds ridiculous, especially since the accent is so fake that you can hear tinges of the igbotic and ever present britico in their speak. Personally I like people to speak to me clearly, not fumbling over their tongues.

There are some presenters who speak with their real voices, like ToolzO (my fav) who sound authentic though.
Re: Best Lagos Radio Presenter On The Air Now by magentam(f): 4:33am On Feb 01, 2011
I give it to Wazobia's Fm's Matse. She is the best presenter, intelligent and with a sonorous voice.
Re: Best Lagos Radio Presenter On The Air Now by lekuchi: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2011
Marky soulja of radio continental

(1) (Reply)

D'prince Ft D'banj - Give It To Me : Best Mo'hits Video Yet / Top 5 Songs On Ur Ipod @ D Min / Kardinal Offishall Ft. Wizkid - 'reppin For My City'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.