Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,617 members, 7,888,969 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:26 PM

"They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus (1801 Views)

Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Pastor Alph Lukau Resurrection Of A Dead Man: Funeral Parlour To Sue Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
budaatum:

He lived and did much work to educate you on the good works you too must do.
which good work did Jesus tell you, you must do?

You ignorantly crucified him then [b]claimed he died for your sins [/b]and continue to crucify him by not doing his Will!
why did Jesus allow people to kill him?
I know Jesus died for my sins what about you? Do you know Jesus died for your sins?
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by budaatum: 4:34pm On Oct 02, 2019
solite3:
which good work did Jesus tell you, you must do?
The work Jesus gave me to do is [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+12%3A30-31&version=NIV]Love[/url] my neighbours, [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+22%3A37-40&version=NKJV]do[/url] unto others as I will have them do unto me, [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+6%3A12-15&version=NIV]forgive[/url] your trespasses so my trespasses are forgiven, [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+25%3A35-40&version=NIV]feed[/url] the poor and “[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+1%3A28&version=NIV]be[/url] fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the face of the earth”, plus Psalm 15.

solite3:
why did Jesus allow people to kill him?
Scripture says, the Father willed it, and not that Jesus allowed it!

Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.”

solite3:

I know Jesus died for my sins what about you? Do you know Jesus died for your sins?
Jesus lived for my sins. And through his graceful living he taught me to see my sins and work hard to repent of them through the assisting Grace of God the Father.

His dying would have been in vain if he had not lived and no one would know about him. And he lives today because we do his Will and not because we say "Lord Lord" with our mouth.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Anas09: 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2019
@ Enilove, and Malvisguy212, you guys are ex muslims and know better than i. Pls did the koran call Essa a slave of Allah or not? I have screenshot the passage but cannot upload. I don't know why.

Pls enilove can you post it here? Thanks.
Anything to get away with your numerous lies and false accusations, as if you have to resort to lies to prove someone is false.

jesusjnr:

You lied the Koran called Jesus a slave of Allah just to demonize it and label it Antichrist, but this was the saying in the original text you quoted:
You mean I can lie about a book that is open for all to read?
Let the Ex-Muslim who are vast in the koran come help you. Be ready to call them liers too.

jesusjnr:

And this is no different from the depiction of Jesus in the Old testament of the Bible which you call the Word of God, but because it is the Koran, it is of the devil. But when it comes to anas09 using double standards, it's nothing new.
Lolzzzzz. Jesus was called Emmanuel, the Almighty God, the Prince of Peace in the Old Testament.
Thank you for vindicating me. Nicolai.

jesusjnr:

So are you also saying that the old testament of the Bible is Antichrist and not of God because it also depicted Jesus as a servant of God just as it was in the Koran?
The Old Testament called Jesus God.

jesusjnr:

I don't blame you for this but myself for dignifying your foolishness and blindness with a response, for obviously you are too blinded by your hate and sentiments to see that the same Koran which Allah gave Mohammed said that Jesus was the Son of a virgin called Mary, and that Jesus was also the Word of God and the Spirit of God, so do you also need for the Mohammed or the Muslims to interpret the revelation to you who is supposed to know better than them, that means that Jesus was the Son of God?
Can you post where the koran says Jesus is the son of God?
jesusjnr:

Who is the Word of God, and how did He get into the womb of a virgin woman called Mary but by the Spirit of God?
[quote author=jesusjnr post=82774192]
And yet you look down on Mohammed but you are not any better than him on true interpretation of revelations.
So I and Muhammad are competing for who is better now? Mad man.
jesusjnr:

So just as it is in the Bible which you view is the Word of God, the Truth is there in the Koran that Jesus is the only begotten Son of God, the only difference is the right interpretation of the Truth is not given there.
Shouldn't you have posted it here for your muslims brethren to see?

jesusjnr:

Lol! My prophet, just like believing Moses was a true prophet of God makes him to be your prophet, and you a Judaist. SMH for the abundance of your ignorance.
Nicolai, You're doing well by call Jehovah a liar. Is there anyone you call a liar?

jesusjnr:

As I said earlier, you as your blind fellows lack the knowledge that the problem is interpretation, for you hear the Koran say that Jesus was raised by God and taken up to heaven, and you yet interpret it as it was given in the Koran?

[quote author=jesusjnr post=82774192]
Wasn't Jesus raised up bodily into heaven by God as it was said in the Koran? And how many prophets of God has that ever happened to? So shouldn't that tell you that God had distinguished Jesus before Mohammed and in the Koran with that even though the whole Truth wasn't revealed there?
Post it because if I do you wld say I lied, so post where the koran said Essa died, was buried and was raised bodily to heaven.
jesusjnr:

Even the Jews who weren't given such knowledge would have interpreted it better than you, because they asked for a sign but weren't given it, so imagine they knew that Jesus had been taken bodily by God into heaven, what that would mean to them, for a people that didn't believe He was the Son of God. Such a revelation could have only come from God even though it's not complete for a purpose.
Again, Koranic reference pls.

jesusjnr:

So Satan revealed to Mohammed a stark illiterate that Jesus was the Word of God and the Spirit of God, born of a virgin called Mary, and was taken up into heaven with His Earthen body, and also coming back again?

Not surprised!

You are a waste of my time.
Have you ever heard of the Word plagiarism? As you read your koran it doesnt show to you that the Bible was plagiarized?
The people who helped Muhammad copy the Bible were not smart enough to know that Miriam the sister of Aaron and Moses is not the same person as Mary the mother of Jesus. Hahahahahahahaha.

jesusjnr:

P.S. I wanted to take my time to answer you, because this is the last time i would respond to any of your quotes or mentions, unless the Spirit of God that's with me proves you wrong about me, because no point to continue wasting my time with someone whose heart is waxed really gross.
Ex-Mislims will post the verses for ypu again, but i know you wld call them liars too.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
budaatum:

The work Jesus gave me to do is [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Mark+12%3A30-31&version=NIV]Love[/url] my neighbours, [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+22%3A37-40&version=NKJV]do[/url] unto others as I will have them do unto me, [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+6%3A12-15&version=NIV]forgive[/url] your trespasses so my trespasses are forgiven, [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+25%3A35-40&version=NIV]feed[/url] the poor and “[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis+1%3A28&version=NIV]be[/url] fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the face of the earth”, plus Psalm 15.

Scripture says, the Father willed it, and not that Jesus allowed it!

Father, if you are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want your will to be done, not mine.”

Jesus lived for my sins. And through his graceful living he taught me to see my sins and work hard to repent of them through the assisting Grace of God the Father.

His dying would have been in vain if he had not lived and no one would know about him. And he lives today because we do his Will and not because we say "Lord Lord" with our mouth.
you have still not answered the question.
Why did Jesus die?
Why did the father willed it?
You said Jesus did not willingly surrender his life?

John 10:18
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

You see that lay his life down willingly or else nobody can kill him.

Jesus didnt come to this earth to live but to die.
Did Jesus die for your sins? Answer yes or no.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by budaatum: 4:49pm On Oct 02, 2019
solite3:

Did Jesus die for your sins? Answer yes or no.
budaatum:

Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 02, 2019
budaatum:

answer the question
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by budaatum: 5:41pm On Oct 02, 2019
solite3:
answer the question
Jesus did not die for my sins, solite. Jesus lived so I too may live and even offered me everlasting life if I depart this earth.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2019
budaatum:

Jesus did not die for my sins, solite.
what took you so long?
Then you will perish in your sins.

1 Like

Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by budaatum: 6:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
solite3:
what took you so long?
Then you will perish in your sins.
God will bless you too.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2019
budaatum:

God will bless you too.
that is the harsh truth.
It means you will bear your sins.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Works matters!

James {Jesus' half brother} said the same thing! James 2:18-26

It's appropriate to analyse such works because Jesus did the best work, yet he never gave anyone a dime!

So what kind of works is that Sir?
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2019
solite3:
that is the harsh truth.
It means you will bear your sins.
"God gave Jesus to die for our sins, and he raised him to life, so that we would be made acceptable to God"
- Romans 4:25
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
"God gave Jesus to die for our sins, and he raised him to life, so that we would be made acceptable to God"
that is true
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
people who believe on Jesus and his redemptive work on the cross of calvary are those who are made acceptable to God.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by MuttleyLaff: 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

solite3:
that is true
"Look at it this way: At the right time, while we were still helpless, Christ died for ungodly people."
- Romans 5:6

"God made the one who did not know sin, to be sin for us, so that God's righteousness would be produced in us.
(i.e. For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ)
"
- 2 Corinthians 5:21

Nwanne, Romans 5:6 and 2 Corinthians 5:21 above are corroborating witness verses

solite3:
people who believe on Jesus and his redemptive work on the cross of calvary are those who are made acceptable to God.
Nwanne thank you ojaare, but I actually produced that Romans 4:25 verse above, just to prove to be false, the impression some have, that Jesus didnt die for their sin

Its a tough meat to chew on, that people believe on Jesus and his redemptive work on the cross of calvary either here whilst alive on earth or alive on the other side
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

"Look at it this way: At the right time, while we were still helpless, Christ died for ungodly people."
- Romans 5:6

"God made the one who did not know sin, to be sin for us, so that God's righteousness would be produced in us.
(i.e. For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ)
"
- 2 Corinthians 5:21

Nwanne, Romans 5:6 and 2 Corinthians 5:21 above are corroborating witness verses

Nwanne thank you ojaare, but I actually produced that Romans 4:25 verse above, just to prove to be false, the impression some have, that Jesus didnt die for their sin

Its a tough meat to chew on, that people believe on Jesus and his redemptive work on the cross of calvary either here whilst alive on earth or alive on the other side
You know the problem is when one is sick but denies he is sick he cannot allow for any treatment.

Sin is sickness as long as one denies his sinfulness and total depravity but sees little good in themselves they will keep on rejecting God's offer of righteousness in Christ. For such a one he prefers to nuture the little good or righteousness they think they have, instead of rejecting it and accepting the righteousness of God.

Paul said he has no righteousness of his own only the imputed righteousness of Christ.

For people who reject the righteousness of God, they prefer to stand before the great and terrible judgment seat of God than walk in white raiment as one that has been redeem by Jesus blood, such persons are doomed.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by malvisguy212: 11:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
According to Paul not Jesus!
Remember God is Holy. and who are we ? we are lost sinner. what do we deserved ? because of our wicked and sinful nature, we deserved the death penalty. now, what is the GOSPEL ? John 3:16 sum up the Gospel in a nutshell, in spite of my sinful way God still Love me, that why He send His only son to die for me. what must I do to be saved ? John 6:40:

. For my Father’s will is that EVERYONE WHO LOOKS TO THE SON AND BELIEVES IN HIM SHALL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE and I will raise them up at the last day

did the Bible talk about your own work? now pay attention to this question, NOW that i am saved, what must I do ? not BEFORE I am saved, no , NOW I AM SAVED WHAT MUST I DO ?

now the word DO in this question is NOT the work you do to get eternal life, ( Jesus has already do it) the word do in the question is the work you do to SHOW THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR FAITH , you do the work because you are saved .

Good work are rejected in the last day:

Matthew 7:22-23

On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord,
Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and
cast out demons in your name, and do many
MIGHTY WORK in your name?’ And then
will I declare to them, ‘I NEVER KNOW YOU
depart from me, you workers of
lawlessness.’

the ONLY Good work needed to be done has already been doned by JESUS, Christ dying for sinful men.

1 Like

Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by malvisguy212: 11:53pm On Oct 02, 2019
Anas09:
@ Enilove, and Malvisguy212, you guys are ex muslims and know better than i. Pls did the koran call Essa a slave of Allah or not? I have screenshot the passage but cannot upload. I don't know why.

Pls enilove can you post it here? Thanks.
Anything to get away with your numerous lies and false accusations, as if you have to resort to lies to prove someone is false.

You mean I can lie about a book that is open for all to read?
Let the Ex-Muslim who are vast in the koran come help you. Be ready to call them liers too.

Lolzzzzz. Jesus was called Emmanuel, the Almighty God, the Prince of Peace in the Old Testament.
Thank you for vindicating me. Nicolai.

The Old Testament called Jesus God.

Can you post where the koran says Jesus is the son of God?
He is confused, you provide evidence from the Quran and he still reject it, do you no why he reject it ? because he is a reprobate minded man. son of perdition, surprising the truth for lies .

1 Like

Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 3:12am On Oct 03, 2019
malvisguy212:
Remember God is Holy. and who are we ? we are lost sinner. what do we deserved ? because of our wicked and sinful nature, we deserved the death penalty. now, what is the GOSPEL ? John 3:16 sum up the Gospel in a nutshell, in spite of my sinful way God still Love me, that why He send His only son to die for me. what must I do to be saved ? John 6:40:

. For my Father’s will is that EVERYONE WHO LOOKS TO THE SON AND BELIEVES IN HIM SHALL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE and I will raise them up at the last day

did the Bible talk about your own work? now pay attention to this question, NOW that i am saved, what must I do ? not BEFORE I am saved, no , NOW I AM SAVED WHAT MUST I DO ?

now the word DO in this question is NOT the work you do to get eternal life, ( Jesus has already do it) the word do in the question is the work you do to SHOW THE EVIDENCE OF YOUR FAITH , you do the work because you are saved .

Good work are rejected in the last day:

Matthew 7:22-23

On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord,
Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and
cast out demons in your name, and do many
MIGHTY WORK in your name?’ And then
will I declare to them, ‘I NEVER KNOW YOU
depart from me, you workers of
lawlessness.’

the ONLY Good work needed to be done has already been doned by JESUS, Christ dying for sinful men.
It's quite unfortunate that you pretend you don't know what the good works are.

So if those are the good works, why were they also workers of iniquity, the reason given by Jesus for rejecting them? Are you going to tell me that according your interpretation of "belief in Jesus" that those one who did such wonderful works in name of Jesus didn't meet the criteria?

Those are wonderful works are miracles done in the name of Jesus, not the good works done by the obedience of His Words. So they were annointed workers of iniquity/sinners, not annointed workers of righteousness/good deeds.

So y'all are proving this saying of Jesus true that there would be people who think they could continue in their iniquity and be justified by grace alone without good works, but that is to prove to y'all who are misled with such lies that good works matters to Jesus and no one would be accepted by Him without it.

But y'all can keep wasting this effort of Jesus by your belief of such lies and erroneous teachings regardless, for it seems inevitable that "many" would yet be deceived in spite of His many warnings as such.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by budaatum: 3:15am On Oct 03, 2019
jesusjnr:

So y'all are proving this saying of Jesus true that there would be people who think they could continue in their iniquity and be justified by grace alone without good works, but that is to prove to y'all who are misled with such lies that good works matters to Jesus and no one would be accepted by Him without it.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 03, 2019
malvisguy212:
He is confused, you provide evidence from the Quran and he still reject it, do you no why he reject it ? because he is a reprobate minded man. son of perdition, surprising the truth for lies .
[s]So the right translation of the word from the Koran is slave and not servant as I claimed?

Time will tell who the bolded truly speaks of, if it's me or not you that believes in the Antichrist doctrine that he can continue in his iniquity but yet be justified by faith/grace.[/s]
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by malvisguy212: 6:12am On Oct 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
It's quite unfortunate that you pretend you don't know what the good works are.

So if those are the good works, why were they also workers of iniquity, the reason given by Jesus for rejecting them? Are you going to tell me that according your interpretation of "belief in Jesus" that those one who did such wonderful works in name of Jesus didn't meet the criteria?

Those are wonderful works are miracles done in the name of Jesus, not the good works done by the obedience of His Words. So they were annointed workers of iniquity/sinners, not annointed workers of righteousness/good deeds.

But y'all can keep wasting this effort of Jesus by your belief of such lies and erroneous teachings regardless, for it seems inevitable that "many" would yet be deceived in spite of His many warnings as such.
OK
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by malvisguy212: 6:48am On Oct 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
So the right translation of the word from the Koran is slave and not servant as I claimed?

Time will tell who the bolded truly speaks of, if it's me or not you that believes in the Antichrist doctrine that he can continue in his iniquity but yet be justified by faith/grace.
well, there is big different between me and you; your religion is DOING ( legalism) while my religion is DONE ( Christianity).

I am resting on the finished work of JESUS. when the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross He cried out, "It is finished" John 19:30. The work of our salvation was FINISHED, DONE, ACCOMPLISHED and COMPLETED.

the religion man try to swim from place to another. but the SAVED man enter a boat , he allowed the boat to do ALL THE WORK. salvation is by atonement on the ground of DIVINE MERCY, what you need is a NEW HEART.

Is it possible for sinful men to perfectly keep God’s holy law?

2 Likes

Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by CaveAdullam: 8:07am On Oct 03, 2019
malvisguy212:
well, there is big different between me and you; your religion is DOING ( legalism) while my religion is DONE ( Christianity).

I am resting on the finished work of JESUS. when the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross He cried out, "It is finished" John 19:30. The work of our salvation was FINISHED, DONE, ACCOMPLISHED and COMPLETED.

the religion man try to swim from place to another. but the SAVED man enter a boat , he allowed the boat to do ALL THE WORK. salvation is by atonement on the ground of DIVINE MERCY, what you need is a NEW HEART.

Blessed are you and your household. You are wise in heart.

@bolded, I am blessed.

Thanks.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 03, 2019
malvisguy212:

The imaginary boat that those annointed workers of iniquity (rapists, thieves, murderers, false accusers, ritual killers, peodophiles, homosexuals etc) also entered that they believed did all the work for them, before they appeared Jesus who denied ever knowing them and sent them packing, right?

Well enjoy yourselves in that boat built upon a false doctrine till we reach the other side where Jesus is, ok?

Matthew 16:27 (KJV)

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Jesus finished His own work, but He would only reward you according to your own works.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by LastDays777: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2019
jesusjnr & Anas09 why do you guys like fighting each other on who is right or wrong to the point of even insulting each other and trying to make the other person look like he or she knows nothing. I have noticed that.

Why not discuss something like matured Christians without making the other person look like the devil. That's not right.

Is this how we are going to fight the real enemy in the end times ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by malvisguy212: 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2019
CaveAdullam:
Blessed are you and your household. You are wise in heart.

@bolded, I am blessed.

Thanks.

God bless.
indeed, God name be Praise

1 Like

Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by malvisguy212: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2019
jesusjnr:
The imaginary boat that those annointed workers of iniquity (rapists, thieves, murderers, false accusers, ritual killers, peodophiles, homosexuals etc) also entered that they believed did all the work for them, before they appeared Jesus who denied ever knowing them and sent them packing, right?

Well enjoy yourselves in that boat built upon a false doctrine till we reach the other side where Jesus is, ok?

Matthew 16:27 (KJV)

27 For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.

Jesus finished His own work, but He would only reward you according to your own works.
wow. alright.
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Anas09: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2019
malvisguy212:
He said I lied and the the koran didn't call Essa the slave of allah
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 04, 2019
jesusjnr:
If you do good kingdom

Oh oh oh oh kingdom

Oh oh oh oh kingdom

Waiting for you
If you do evil, no more kingdom

Oh oh oh oh no more kingdom

Oh oh oh oh nor more kingdom

Waiting for you
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 05, 2019
The Word Of God!
Re: "They That Have Done Good, Unto The Resurrection Of Life" - Jesus by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 05, 2019
If you don't do good na hell things for you oh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download These 40 Ebooks, Mp3 Audios And Videos By Dr. Mike Murdock {ecourse} / Others May, I Cannot / Eid-ul-fitr Message To All Our Muslim Brothers And Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.