Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:49 PM

Independence Celebration: Church To Honour Fallen Heroes - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Independence Celebration: Church To Honour Fallen Heroes (7661 Views)

Man Whose Manhood Was Restored Leaves Church To Go Have Sex With Wife / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Donates 40M To Wives Of Nigeria Fallen Heroes / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence Celebration: Church To Honour Fallen Heroes by Lugianostar(m): 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
The only news i have heard since 1960!!!
Re: Independence Celebration: Church To Honour Fallen Heroes by LZAA: 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Gwarotango and Afamed just want to honour ojukwu and nzeogwu and shout sai kanu grin grin grin grin
Sai igbo domination
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii Adaibeku pythonamaka

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Independence Celebration: Church To Honour Fallen Heroes by Empiree: 12:50am On Sep 28, 2019
Duggedised12:
i will prefer Asians this time ,Japanese to be precise.
Dont worry bro, Chinese are doing it for you. Just wait 10-20 yrs from now before you become new slave in your own country
Re: Independence Celebration: Church To Honour Fallen Heroes by makavelli80(m): 12:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Duggedised12:
for proper execution of thieves
Re: Independence Celebration: Church To Honour Fallen Heroes by Neddyogu(m): 10:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Duggedised12:

The japs are a brutal lot oo.
Re: Independence Celebration: Church To Honour Fallen Heroes by Duggedised12(f): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2019
Neddyogu:

The japs are a brutal lot oo.
more like organised and disciplined i read some where that you can leave your shopping bag outside and come back to meet it intact.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians - Please HELP!! / Share Your Sunday Sermon Topic And Text / .

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.