Stats: 3,173,429 members, 7,888,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:27 AM

BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? (51273 Views)

Bobrisky Spray Money On Tacha At Her Birthday Party / Evicted Bbnaija Housemate Isilomo Weigh In On Tacha And Mercy Fight / The Tattoo On Tacha Body Is Not Davido, It's Her Baby Head- Lady Revealed (2) (3) (4)

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by baratech: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Na Seun dey cause all these things for Nairaland
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by sugarwiz1(f): 10:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mshad662:

People hate her because she is good. You know? Like she has good character wife material. She smells nice, she can spell and write. Oh and she hates tattoo she doesn't like tattoo. People hate her because she's a wife material. There you go OP hope you've gotten the answer you need.
I understand the message u are passing but you did so in a condensing manner. How about u talk about her an human lacking moral values and social skills rather than make it seem like women are only acceptable wen they process wat men want in a "wife material"
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by okanlomo4real(m): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
Good Evening The Wise people.
It is not an understatement that the world has gone digital. As such, computer is taking over our jobs on daily basis. I am a fresh graduate still anticipating for NYSC and i thought of equipping my self with the knowledge of Information Technology. Which segment of I.T would you recommend for me? please your advice will go a long way.
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Inteltower: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Daveski:
No man is perfect save your hate and leave that mr Saint you were dey carry Bible abi Quran I hear you

there is a difference in judging someone & not tolerating someone.
check the difference & stop your nonsense.
call a bad egg a bad egg & not eat it because u feel good accommodating it.

evil things these are getting tolerated & then become a norm in our society because people like you play the why did judge card. are you wise ?
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Abidecdrock(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
You are a bloody liar, you don’t follow yet making reference to ceecee. Better declare you are her fan, it’s not a crime.
Akanapiaigwe1:
I'm not a fan of this show Infact i don't follow it except the one lalasticlala used to update on fp

but i just watched the quarrel between Tacha and mercy and i must say those wanting Tacha disqualified are just doing so out of hate and envy

no wonder big brother no put mouth

if you're honest with yourself you'll see that Mercy is the one at fault here both of them where exchanging quarrel and suddenly she started throwing her hair to the face of Tacha which made her drag it she did it twice and she has motives of provoking Tacha to fight
after Tacha drag her hair she pretended not to fight her and did the same thing again.

Let's be truthful forget sentiments
this is the hight of every braw and provocation and no human being can take that i mean what mercy did nobody will control his or herself to the provocation Infact some will even do worse than that.
so makes me wonder why all these against Tacha
obviously mercy sees her as threat hence she did that to provoke her to fight and get her disqualified.

I guess the action of big brother is the best since the show is just few weeks to end

but mercy fans make una fear God a little
you guys are just making that girl Tacha more popular just like CeeC haters taught they where pulling her down only for her to be on top more those loved housemates.
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Mshad662(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
sugarwiz1:

I understand the message u are passing but you did so in a condensing manner. How about u talk about her an human lacking moral values and social skills rather than make it seem like women are only acceptable wen they process wat men want in a "wife material"

If sleep no dey catch you. Sleep they catch me. I no get strength. Goodnight

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by MaddySav: 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2019

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Trimque2k1(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Savage ��
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by kulekaa(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
Jayug:
Do you like her?
YES
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by zubino(m): 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Akanapiaigwe1:
I'm not a fan of this show Infact i don't follow it except the one lalasticlala used to update on fp

but i just watched the quarrel between Tacha and mercy and i must say those wanting Tacha disqualified are just doing so out of hate and envy

if you're honest with yourself you'll see that Mercy is the one at fault here both of them where exchanging quarrel and suddenly she started throwing her hair to the face of Tacha which made her drag it she did it twice and she has motives of provoking Tacha to fight
after Tacha drag her hair she pretended not to fight her and did the same thing again.

this is the hight of every braw and provocation and no human being can take that i mean what mercy did nobody will control his or herself to the provocation Infact some will even do worse than that.
obviously mercy sees her as threat hence she did that to provoke her to fight and get her disqualified.

I guess the action of big brother is the best since the show is just few weeks to end

you guys are just making that girl Tacha more popular just like CeeC haters taught they where pulling her down only for her to be on top more those loved housemates.

U are a lier for claiming u don't watch the show & u know so much even about CeCe .

Truth be told, that girl called Tacha doesn't deserve to be in the final 10. The game she plays from day 1 is to pick quarrel with housemates. It's really a dumb strategy.

She has quarreled with Jeff, Omoshala, Frodd, Seyi, Mercy, Mike, Dianne, etc. Elozonam was bold enough to announce that one housemate he won't miss is Tacha.

How can one person be bigger than everyone, yet she can't win simple brain tasking games in the house. She only won when she was in teams.

Any sane person that supports that Bewitched character of Tacha is not a nice person.

Biggie ....I respect u for not listening to the sheep supporters of this lady. U did the right thing & hv the respect of sane people all over the world.
Good riddance to useless , proud, stupid rubbish.

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by lymelyte(m): 11:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Surely..Some brand will exploit and use her to trend
KayCee92:
Ah, this shows that greener things awaits this girl when she is out. Some brand love controversial personalities. If Bobrisky is a brand ambassador to some brands then this Girl with her controversies will make lots of money.

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by pyrex23(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
WetSmoke:
May your daughter be like her

No brain here
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Reeberry: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
FuckDaMods:
God punish this op angry
He is one of Nigeria's problems
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by skukimania(f): 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Akanapiaigwe1:

At least my beautiful CeeCee didn't pull anybody's hair . I don't get why some people are even comparing Tacha with CeeCee. CeeCee is far better biko and she isn't dumb.
My Mercy will survive even with the 2strikes.
Queen Lambo kiss

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Ohraybs(m): 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Akanapiaigwe1:

Hypocrites everywhere... You no watch am but you analysed the fight and start blaming Mercy too..... Guess you don't know what you want sef..
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by sunnywhyt007: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
virago:

Who is Seyi ?
You have a Dstv or Gotv decorder at all?
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by MisterGrace: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
Op! You are just plain stupid for trying to justify Tacha's irrational and very toxic attitude.
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by meobizy(f): 12:04am On Sep 28, 2019
I’ve never watched the show before but I know very well both Tacha and Mercy deserved disqualifications.
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Enemyofpeace: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2019
Op take it or leave it, mercy did what she did deliberately to get st Tacha knowing her kind of person, unfortunately for Tacha she fell for it and sango god of thunder struck her. That girl no fit get happy marital home unless her husband gentle like lalasticlala

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Enemyofpeace: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2019
Ohraybs:

Hypocrites everywhere... You no watch am but you analysed the fight and start blaming Mercy too..... Guess you don't know what you want sef..
don't mind him
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Correcto: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2019
Oga you be Tacha fan and you watch Bbnaija a lot, go take a chill pill
Akanapiaigwe1:

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Correcto: 12:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Collect your share when the money start coming
KayCee92:
Ah, this shows that greener things awaits this girl when she is out. Some brand love controversial personalities. If Bobrisky is a brand ambassador to some brands then this Girl with her controversies will make lots of money.
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Correcto: 12:30am On Sep 28, 2019
You should be sorry for your self
Ooye12:
Rubbish show , Government don give you certificate of unserious brother show to Dey watch , am so sorry for youth of Nigerians...
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 28, 2019
Could give a flying fvck about Tacha, I care about money.
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by kizyalex10(m): 12:50am On Sep 28, 2019
Akanapiaigwe1:

i dont watch big brother .but after watching some of her videos promoting prostitution nd hw nt to go out with a girl unless with 300k etc d nudity etc.even her getting this far is the level of naija stupidity nd d likes of seyi getting evicted bfor her.it actually shows naija voted for buhari.what kind of a right thinking person will take her as a role model.obviously d sluts.if she wins that money.will she channel it to a right use?dis one be say she go now bleach till she vanish or recruit her ashawo wanna bessss nd turn d country to sordom .good riddiance

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by igwefivestar(m): 12:57am On Sep 28, 2019
Mshad662:

People hate her because she is good. You know? Like she has good character wife material. She smells nice, she can spell and write. Oh and she hates tattoo she doesn't like tattoo. People hate her because she's a wife material. There you go OP hope you've gotten the answer you need.
when will people start liking my quote like this?

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by ManiCypher(m): 1:01am On Sep 28, 2019
STUPID QUESTION
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Vikynas: 1:27am On Sep 28, 2019
She has been disqualified and that's it hate or no hate you can't bring her back lol
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Buffon ni op yi sha

Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:23am On Sep 28, 2019
Akanapiaigwe1:

You need to be schooled on the meaning of envy undecided
Re: BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? by Nobody: 2:42am On Sep 28, 2019
so op from just one fight or episode or whatever it is u say u watched you've come to the conclusion that It's not her fault. people are talking about the matter from all she's been doing so don't come here and huge from the little you watched

E-Money And His Rolls Royce Cake Design / Reekado Banks And His Girlfriend, Emem Inukim Loved Up In New Photos / The Headies Disqualify Portable Over Death Threat To Co-Nominees (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59