Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,182 members, 7,887,429 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:46 AM

Basket Mouth And Wifey - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basket Mouth And Wifey (23876 Views)

Basket Mouth And "Hot" Wife, Share Photos From Timeout In US / Basket Mouth And Wife (before And After Photos ) / Basket-mouth And Teju Baby-face Before Fame (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by almoner(m): 6:24am On Nov 06, 2010
Odi egwu lipsrsealed
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by mimon79(m): 9:10am On Nov 06, 2010
@chic baby, your very cute, nice pic, congrats Bright!
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by amygirlrl(f): 2:52pm On Nov 06, 2010
so Basket mouth don finally dump me? cry cry cry upon all the feelings we shared embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Ranoscky(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2010
Na em make u dey hide your face?
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by amygirlrl(f): 3:18pm On Nov 06, 2010
maybe, e affect u?
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Ranoscky(m): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2010
I dey think maybe na em make am leave you go marry another person as you dey cover your face for am
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Exponental(m): 6:28pm On Nov 06, 2010
Is that Mrs ISOKUNLE?
Lagbaja needs to confirm this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by angelz(f): 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2010
good 4 him, finally, he choose the mother of his son.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by kcblast(m): 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2010
Lucky wife,he's gonna tell his wifey lots of jokes ,aaaalllll day of their life
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by ay009: 11:26am On Nov 08, 2010
na back belle full this place oo, wetin do the wedding, ahh

check bella niaja, they've got the correct pix n not the crap this guys are uploading

http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/11/08/bn-exclusive-superstar-comedian-bright-%E2%80%98basketmouth%E2%80%99-okpocha-weds-elsie-ozoma-in-glamorous-style-%E2%80%93-the-official-wedding-photo-album/
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by ay009: 11:33am On Nov 08, 2010
am so angry at the kind of comments am seeing here, because i was there and it's was one of the best weddings i have attended in recent times,

how would u say someone is too good for the other or that they are not laughing, when u re getting married, would u laugh all through the event? even when the pastor is preaching?

ahba, you guys should just give this thread a break and save the day for people that were not at the event because u re just making it seem ugly in their 'eyes'.

check
http://www.bellanaija.com/2010/11/08/bn-exclusive-superstar-comedian-bright-%E2%80%98basketmouth%E2%80%99-okpocha-weds-elsie-ozoma-in-glamorous-style-%E2%80%93-the-official-wedding-photo-album/

Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by ay009: 11:51am On Nov 08, 2010
2face and M.I. don talk am with 'Nobody', if nobody talks about u, then u re nobody, whether na true them talk or na lie,

Nairaland is a great idea but u really need to work on the kind of comment people post, that's what other website does, they review comments,

The wedding was an unforgettable experience for people were present,

so, bad belle, back off because Basket is the main man and Elsie is just the perfect wife for him

Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by fabj1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2010
Enemies let him live his life!!!!!!!!!! shew,
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by samono: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2010
basket u try jooooo
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by joeruano1: 1:29am On Nov 09, 2010
wat r u guys even saying about basketmouth? isnt he handsome enof? in the pic, he even looks better dan his wife.check out his sexy eyes n lips .by the way, wats wrong with his dreads?
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Ranoscky(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2010
I taya o.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Samobi(m): 3:59am On Nov 10, 2010
joe ruano:

wat r u guys even saying about basketmouth? isnt he handsome enof? in the pic, he even looks better dan his wife.check out his sexy eyes n lips .by the way, wats wrong with his dreads?

You must be a blind gay man. How can you say he looks better than his wife? Do you have eyes? And why are you calling your fellow man's eyes and lips sexy? You call those froggy, okpolo eyes sexy? And you ask what is wrong with the dreads. Those dreads look like the dreads of a mad man. Come to the USA and see how dreads should really look and not that jagajaga he is carrying on his head. That is what happens when Nigerians want to copy, copy. They never get it right.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Ifygurl: 11:40am On Nov 11, 2010
In the first pic posted. She looked like she was forced into the marriage.
The later ones she looks happy.
Either way, she's a pretty bride and i wish them goodluck
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by REINZYM1: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2010
Nna bros u look harassed.
Wetin you dey look na.
Congrats sha.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by tpia5: 4:06am On Nov 13, 2010
in the pic, he even looks better dan his wife

haba, this is too much exaggeration.

basketmouth himself can give you a beatdown for that statement.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by 9jagossip(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2010
dats cool they really look good you can get more on
click here
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by nellaluv(f): 5:28am On Nov 14, 2010
Beaurriful wedding. I love weddings!
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Kunbee: 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2010
^^go and marry
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by africhika(f): 2:10am On Nov 15, 2010
[size=3pt].[/size]

Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by africhika(f): 2:11am On Nov 15, 2010
[size=3pt].[/size]

Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by africhika(f): 2:12am On Nov 15, 2010
From the day they met, he knew that he had found someone special and on Saturday, 6th November 2010, a romance that began 7 years ago was solemnized as Bright ‘Basketmouth’ Okpocha married his sweetheart Elsie Uzoma in glamorous style.

In 2003, Basketmouth visited the University of Lagos campus and spotted beautiful Elsie, it took a couple of tries but persistence paid off and he eventually got her number. At that point, the couple began their romantic journey. Elsie has always been an encouraging partner by Basketmouth’s side and they both knew that they would spend their lives together. Basketmouth proposed to Elsie in a thrilling way and they began planning their special day.

cool

Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by nellaluv(f): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2010
www.nairaland.com/attachments/350282_basketmouth1_jpgdc5700124e22af347d44bc2d6fc9a6e0

This man's mouth sef, na real wa, i hope it doesn't leak xtra saliva into the pretty lady's mouth, sha. tongue
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Ranoscky(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2010
^^

I like the 'Close Up' advert he's displayin above.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Ezeigbollo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2010
Not looking bad
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by vanillaz: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2010
www.namywedding.com/dream-weddings is the site to visit for all naija celebrity relationship gossips and marital news,

the latest is bola shagaya's daughters wedding pix and Mike Ezuronye's white wedding pix'
enjoy.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by nonski: 3:06pm On Nov 18, 2010
congrats , basket yash, oh sorry basket mouth,
nice pix, ur wifey is ok.
Re: Basket Mouth And Wifey by Ranoscky(m): 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2010
^^

If Basket mouth catch you with dat mouth wey U take dey call am 'Basket Yash' ehn. . .? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pretty Mike Blasts Slay Queens With Burnt Knuckles / God Gave Alibaba's Phone Number To Me - Lady / Nigerians Call Out Kizz Daniel For Not Reposting Upcoming Artist Covers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.