Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,540 members, 7,888,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

Magicians Or Fraudsters - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Magicians Or Fraudsters (278 Views)

We Recover Illegal Bank Deductions & Transfer To Fraudsters / Diamond Bank/diamond Yello Are Fraudsters. / Fraudsters Reportedly Sell Lagos Lagoon For N787million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magicians Or Fraudsters by Adedove(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
A friend whose phones were stolen and bank account wiped needs a piece of advice.

He said he was coming home from work on Monday when two guys asked him for description of a particular place in Ibadan.
He pointed at the place, but they pleaded that he should take them there.
When they got to a quiet place, he told them he couldn't go further, but one of them said he was glad for what he had done.
He then said he would pray for him. After the prayer, he told him he had some visions about him and that in order to waive every evil forces against him he had to say another prayer.

After saying the other prayer, he made some incantations which made #20 note appeared in his hand. My friend told me that he was frightened at this point and said he wanted to leave. The guy cautioned him not to leave with a warning that he could run mad if he tried such.

He the told him that to prevent such, he had to say some incantations after him as follows,
'o ti foju ri o, igun merin lowo ni, igun merin ni posi ni' which means 'you have seen it o, money has 4 edges and coffin has four edges.'

He then instructed him to bring out his phone, money and atm card to pray over it so that money will not run away from him. My friend brought it out and he told him to say that money will not run away from him and conclude it with his A.T.M. card pin.

He then asked him to recite some incantations after him and spit into his own palm. He the asked him to check the back of his palm to see the spit and he saw it indeed.

He then collected his phone, his money and A.T.M. card without stress and told him to go and count 20 electric poles and touch them each to complete the ritual without looking back and that he should look back after that.

He counted and touched 10 poles before something told him to go back.
He went back and found none of these guys.

He didn't understand what was going on until he started receiving debit alerts on his phone which he forgot to give out. He was debited up to #300,000. He couldn't rush to bank 'cos it was already past 4.

What he is worried about is the part where he was told to recite incantations and he did and where he spit into his palm and it appeared at the back of his palm.

He wants to know what could be the repercussion.
I told him to relax though.
Re: Magicians Or Fraudsters by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ibadan....
He has been scammed.
Re: Magicians Or Fraudsters by officialclassic(m): 9:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hello joke lovers, I'm glad to introduce you to where you can read daily new jokes, funny pictures and videos.. Where u laugh till your trousers tears
Follow the link below YOU WANT WANNA LEAVE *winks*
Daily jokes : Your Wife is Your Wife https://profclassiccomedy..com/2019/09/daily-jokes-your-wife-is-your-wife.html
Re: Magicians Or Fraudsters by Adedove(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Shibaraba:
Ibadan....
He has been scammed.
Do you think there is repercussion concerning the spit thing?

(1) (Reply)

Pics After The Heavy Rainfall Yesterday / With Teach Yourself Mathematics Success Is Sure / Pls Help... I Need A Roommate In Ajah Axis.. Just Got A New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.