Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,702 members, 7,965,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 06:03 PM

Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) (37770 Views)

'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him / You Would Have Been At Onitsha Market Selling Jeans - Zlatan Ibile To Rema / Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by wethebest(m): 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2019
midnighter:

what does the bleach smell smell like?? I dont think i have ever encountered it and and ive seen bleachers before

Do u knw dat stench u get frm hair wen u apply relaxer especially if d hair is very dirty? Dats hw bleachers smells wen they sweat or sun beats dem.
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by midnighter(f): 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
wethebest:

Do u knw dat stench u get frm hair wen u apply relaxer especially if d hair is very dirty? Dats hw bleachers smells wen they sweat or sun beats dem.

Ok, thank you
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by Tapout(m): 4:46am On Sep 29, 2019
Jloveme:

Since none of you watch the show, I now wonder why it's still the same you people that run here to analyse big brother' s judgements even when you ignorantly ignore the house rules! Someone who has been on strikes prior to pulling someone's hair and mercy who is not on any strike before now and she receives to strikes immediately for swaving her hair at tacha knowing fully well that any more strikes disqualified her from the Show! My brother if you are not watching don't come here and write nonsense

lol na those comments dey vex me pass." i'm not watching the show but blah blah blah", jon snow's everywhere. cheesy
Tacha would have easily won this years bbn....if not for her attitude. At a point i was even surprised that people with such attitude still exist. What will now make it crazy now is that she might actually not be as bad as what she portrayed in bbn house.

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by andrecamcam(f): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2019
I smell lawsuit

zlatan remember you just became Coca-Cola ambassador oo
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by Habeyy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2019
Jloveme:

I just wonder how much all this grammar puts in your account! My brother, go out their with your trash and if its sellable then you are in money. This is Nigeria
How much dollars is your senseless thought putting in your pocket
grin
You can stick out ur d***ck and f***ck ur shit...hole if u r tired of ur status

You have my sympathy
Keep salivating in peace

shocked
Re: Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) by Blessedhappines(m): 12:47am On Sep 30, 2019
Notwithstanding the recent development in the bbnaija game show that led to the disqualification of one housemate, Tacha still remains the winner of the show for some reasons.
1. The name of the current edition is 'pepper dem", she actually peppered the show and housemates more than any of her colleagues.
2. The game is tagged a "REALITY SHOW", and of all housemates, she was more REAL not HYPOCRITIC or pretending.
3. No youth in Nigeria is void of a weakness. No weakness is better than the other. Before you judge others, put yourself in their SHOE.
4. Her ability to stand against much hatred towards her in the house is a 'BIG LESSON' for many in the world today.
5. Her SELF CONFIDENCE/VALUE should not be negated or mistaken for OVER CONFIDENCE.
6. Nobody is WITHOUT ODOUR. Many servants of God in the bible had the same issue but entered HEAVEN.
7. Those who hate her PASSIONATELY because of her weakness should remember that this SHOW IS A WEAKNESS SHOW judging from some of the things they are allowed to do publicly.
8. Reactions about her disqualification have made her much more popular as the show.
Although I am not a fan of the show, I prayed about this owing to what's trending recently. ...
come let's PRAY...
@@@08031344516

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is The Funniest Of These 4 Nigerian Actors? / Davido Reacts To Postponement Of 2019 Elections / Fans Go Gaga For Destiny Etiko's Sexy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.