Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,189 members, 7,977,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:06 AM

Battle For Nigeria’s Rap Throne Gets Messier: Vector Drops Diss Track And MI A.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Battle For Nigeria’s Rap Throne Gets Messier: Vector Drops Diss Track And MI A.. (376 Views)

Ex-lovebirds, Olakunle Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Beef Gets Messier / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him / 2face Idibia Is Gay - Blackface In 'War', 2face Diss Track (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Battle For Nigeria’s Rap Throne Gets Messier: Vector Drops Diss Track And MI A.. by Naijanewsgist00: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Battle for Nigeria’s rap throne gets messier: Vector drops diss track and MI Abaga says, ‘you better think again, I will slap your face 180 degrees’

Nigerian Hip Hop has been picking up steam in the last couple of months and it seems to be getting hotter.

Naijanewsgist last week wrote about the status of the beef between MI Abaga and Vector.

Now, Vector has dropped yet another diss track aimed at MI and this time he got a response.

MI Tweeted, ‘my dear friend Loose Kaynon always told me Vector can’t rap and I always said na.. bro is a great. Dear Vector if this is it you better think again.. I will slap your face 180 degrees my G. you make me feel like entering studio to respond to this bullshit is a waste of my time!!!!! But you insulted my fans.. so I will lower myself and give you what you have deserved.. tick tock nigga’.

Listen to the song and also see twitter reactions through below link….
https://www.naijanewsgist.com/entertainment-news/battle-nigerias-rap-throne-vector-mi-abaga/
Re: Battle For Nigeria’s Rap Throne Gets Messier: Vector Drops Diss Track And MI A.. by Id97: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
I think vector is overestimating himself.As far as concerned,this beef he is hellbent on instigating is totally needless because he is no match for M.I lyrically.It is as simple as that.
He should just take a backseat.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Trade The Forex Market Within 6 Weeks / #JudasTheRat : Vector Reveals That MI Abaga Tried To Guilt Trip Him / Kanye West Finally Confirms Conversion To Christianity Early 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.