Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Disbelief At Ned Nwoko Marrying A Teenager - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disbelief At Ned Nwoko Marrying A Teenager (1075 Views)

Someone Said I Look Like A Teenager, But I'm 27 - PHOTOS / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disbelief At Ned Nwoko Marrying A Teenager by mamagee3(f): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
Why would a man marry an innocent young child? What about the country that is supposed to defend and protect this young lady against paedophiles and men that are out to get her?

What about her mother who is supposed to shield her?

How can her mother sit quietly while an old man bangs her daughter next door just for money?

Don’t even mention love because love does not exist in this case.

Oh what a world!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disbelief At Ned Nwoko Marrying A Teenager by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Did you just wake up?

It won't cost a thing to mind your business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disbelief At Ned Nwoko Marrying A Teenager by subtlemee(f): 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
Stop doing time travelling through weed to the past and last time I checked Ned Nwoko's new wive is in her 20s
Re: Disbelief At Ned Nwoko Marrying A Teenager by AlphaDavid: 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
In Blaqbones's voice______Shut up!!!

Why don't you mind your business, and leave Ned and Regina alone.

You will kill yourself on top of other people problems.

Extra tip, drink plenty of water after minding your business.
Re: Disbelief At Ned Nwoko Marrying A Teenager by NGRsenate: 12:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Ode ni eleyi sha
Re: Disbelief At Ned Nwoko Marrying A Teenager by ubcandid(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2019
Adanairaland:
Did you just wake up?

It won't cost a thing to mind your business.

Na you dey tell person say Akwa Ibom people no like better thing. Wetin Better for your land pas here? It's so shocking the way you Igbo's reason. And that's the more reason you tend to get into trouble with hosts both nationally and internationally. How many non indigenes are thriving in your own Igbo lands without jealousy and aggressive hate setting in. You always want to come to people's land and have it your way, by hook and crook but wouldn't lay a shoulder to lean on in your own land.

I'm so shocked you could make that kind of statement even if I've not met you before. I hope you know there are plethora of your brothers succeeding in different angles in the state and see the place as their home.

You are too young for that myopic mindset. Try to change.
Re: Disbelief At Ned Nwoko Marrying A Teenager by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
ubcandid:

Na you dey tell person say Akwa Ibom people no like better thing. Wetin Better for your land pas here? It's so shocking the way you Igbo's reason. And that's the more reason you tend to get into trouble with hosts both nationally and internationally. How many non indigenes are thriving in your own Igbo lands without jealousy and aggressive hate setting in. You always want to come to people's land and have it your way, by hook and crook but wouldn't lay a shoulder to lean on in your own land.

I'm so shocked you could make that kind of statement even if I've not met you before. I hope you know there are plethora of your brothers succeeding in different angles in the state and see the place as their home.

You are too young for that myopic mindset. Try to change.

Lol...
I'm Ibibio ,Ibesikpo Asutan precisely

And yes, they don't like good things.
Let's be sincere here
Re: Disbelief At Ned Nwoko Marrying A Teenager by ubcandid(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Adanairaland:

Lol...
I'm Ibibio ,Ibesikpo Asutan precisely

And yes, they don't like good things.
Let's be sincere here

You don't need to lie to justify your claim.
And that's a fallacy, if you want to give a go at it again.
So the educated and uneducated, exposed and timid people ; all of Akwa Ibom behave the same way?

(1) (Reply)

Are These The Top 20 Personalities On Nairaland In The Year 2019? / Attracted To Older Women / 20 Funny Quotes For Short Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.