Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,909 members, 7,872,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

National Assiocaiation Of Computer Science Student - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / National Assiocaiation Of Computer Science Student (497 Views)

Genius! Amazing Metal City Landscapes Made Of Computer Parts (pictures) / Siwes Placement For Computer Science Student: ! / Help With Computer Historical Development Of Computer Software And Hardware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assiocaiation Of Computer Science Student by captainzee: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2010
Together we can make Nigeria better, YES! we can. this association will need you most to make it happen there is a proposed project down that will earn us an award, names and money not even in nigeria alone, but contact me to give you more about this, applicable for fast thinking and young webmasters alone hope to hear from you soon
Re: National Assiocaiation Of Computer Science Student by thweraja10: 6:51pm On Nov 02, 2010
There is noo contact here and we dont even know what its all about just brief us
Re: National Assiocaiation Of Computer Science Student by captainzee: 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2010
thank bro contact me on 07067149841
Re: National Assiocaiation Of Computer Science Student by Dkaz(m): 7:44pm On Nov 02, 2010
That will be interesting

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Customized Software To Run Your Business Smoothly? / Need Solutions To Your Computer Networking Problems,then Hook Up With Me / We Have Phone Database For All Gsm Users In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.