Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,565 members, 7,941,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:29 PM

How To Create A Forum Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Forum Website. (596 Views)

Want To Build A Forum Website / Do You Want A Forum like Ogbongeblog Planet or Radar For your Blog? Come In / IPS Designed Forum Website For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Forum Website. by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2019
How to Create a Forum Website.

Today i will be teaching you my simple method on How to Create a Forum Website yourself without having much ccs/html knowledge, but using a software from the cpanel area of your website.

2 Requirements you need;
=>A Domain name.
=>A Webhosting Account(where your file will be hosted). If you have none and would like to get them, let me know in the comment box and i’ll help out based on your Pockets.
After you’ve gotten those 2 Recommended Requirements already, then be careful to observe and do what i’ll be outlining below:

=>After you have logged in to the cpanel, Scroll down below the bottom of the webpage where you’ll see things like; WordPress, Joomla 2.5, Opencart, Prestashop, Drupal, phpp etc.

=>Scroll down and click on “Forums“, at the next page you’ll see; phpp, simple machine forum(SMF), mybb etc.

=>Scroll down and click on Simple machine forum, at the upper right side of the page click on install.

=>When you’ve clicked the “Install” link, next under the Software Setup; Leave all field untouched, the way it was but in the field labelled “in directory” erase the name “smf” and leave it empty then scroll down and click on “Install” and that's all

More Setting/Configurations will need to be done from the admin area[front end]

I build website of all kinds, if you need a personal website or business website, call/Whatsapp me 081 65 37 4286

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

News Daily Website / How To Get Rid Of Stress As A Blogger [100%] Working / Advantages Of Pinging Your Blog Or Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.