Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,953 members, 7,973,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:08 PM

Joyner Lucas - ADHD (mp3 Download) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Joyner Lucas - ADHD (mp3 Download) (2915 Views)

Album. Download Joyner Lucas ADHD Full 2020 / ALBUM: Joyner Lucas – ADHD | Zip File DOWNLOAD / Download MP3 Joyner Lucas - Litty Freestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joyner Lucas - ADHD (mp3 Download) by wiseloaded(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2019
Download Music: Joyner Lucas - ADHD

Joyner Lucas - ADHD Mp3 Download

The “ADHD” in full meaning - "Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder" is the album-titled track and the sixth promotional single off of Joyner Lucas‘ upcoming album, ADHD.

The track was rumoured to feature legendary Detroit rapper Eminem, but upon the song’s release to streaming services the track was a solo track from Lucas.

Quotable Lyrics:

And you know I been this way since day one (I been this way since day one)
I don’t need no medication (I don’t need no medication)

Or maybe I’m on one
Or maybe I’m different, and maybe my ADHD got me trippin’
And maybe I’m just everything that you missin’, yeah

Click the link below to download the lovely song

https://wiseloaded.com/joyner-lucas-adhd-mp3/

(1) (Reply)

New: Wande Cole - Who Born The Maga & Kiss Your Hand / Exclusive>> Mercy Johnson's Music Video / The Game – 100 Ft Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.