Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,237 members, 7,943,455 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

URGENT: Very Good Software Developer Needed - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / URGENT: Very Good Software Developer Needed (295 Views)

Software Developer Needed To Build Medical Laboratory Management App / Do You Need The Service Of A Freelance Software Developer To Build Stuff For You / A Software Developer With Android Dev Skills Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: Very Good Software Developer Needed by supernet5: 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
Hi

I need a very good and robust software developer who can develop a tap in payment application for a transport system. The system is such that all passengers will have a card with which they will tap in to pay as they enter into the bus.

Anyone with the capability for the robust application should contact me via whatsapp 08037141479.

Please note only serious and experienced individuals should contact me.

Cheers
Re: URGENT: Very Good Software Developer Needed by makavele: 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
This is a job for a team of seasoned engineers NOT just "one developer".

Contactless payment isn't even existing in the Nigerian banking industry yet, hence

the application must support the use of hardware using NFC and EMV chip technology.

Don't be shocked when your bill run into tens of millions of naira.

I hope you're ready; and know what you're doing.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Ethical Hacking Course Online / OpenCart Product Price Live Update Module Boost Sale By 5% / Awesome Apps For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.