Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,669 members, 7,941,584 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:38 AM

Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? (4503 Views)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / Has A Pastor Made Sexual Advances At You Before? / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by seunlayi(m): 1:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Of late, we hear so much about religion leaders trying to and succeeding to rape/sexx the opposite sexz.

I believe there are many of such experiences yet to be shared. If you have had such experiences, drop i t here.

Mind you, there are very good religious people in town. Please don't generalise.

Note: this is the other side of this thread. There should be religion balance is this forum.
https://www.nairaland.com/5441033/pastor-made-sexual-advances-before

2 Likes

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Amazingman(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
If they ask u , u refuse, they rape u and marry you.

6 Likes

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by NwaAmaikpe: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
shocked

Are you a learner?
They don't make advances.
They only need to recite a few words next thing you'd find yourself happily gobbling down their preeks.

And fighting anyone in defence of them.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by ednut1(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2019
Muslims no dey cast their religion. I know of an alfa who snatched someone's wife . Alfa wey no go school snatch person wey get msc with 2 kids .

8 Likes

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by seunlayi(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
Amazingman:
If they ask u , u refuse, they rape u and marry you.

Lol~~ng but it is I just a fact

1 Like

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by ehinmowo: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2019
And you think a Muslim will come out to report such a thing? They cover abominations like the hen covers her chicks (no offense).

Homosexual and voodooism are VERY high there. But you can hardly hear a word of it. Many mothers use objects to deflower their underaged daughters to prepare them for early marriage.

see, if we begin to talk, there is no way they wouldn't be offended.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2019
Sexual deviation is ripe in every aspect of human interactions. The difference is whether the deviance is tolerated or exposed and prosecuted.

Muslims expose and punish sexual deviations involving adults (unless they are consenting and nobody complains/snitches) so the act ( sex in the house of God) isn't as rampant as it is with other organisations. The sad fact is that child sexual abuse by imams and the like is high.

I was 8 years old and going to Quran classes and the teacher (sheikh) would stroke my thighs. I told my family and my brothers near enough killed the guy (He was Pakistani) and I was taken out of the establishment. This was inside a Mosque..

The leaders in this fight is of course the west but even they are facing the rise in offences (committed by public officials) due to lack of vetting. The issue has come to parliament and the public notice so... Fingers crossed.

Instead of pointing fingers we must own it and expose it.

3 Likes

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2019
ehinmowo:
And you think a Muslim will come out to report such a thing? They cover abominations like the hen covers her chicks (no offense).

Homosexual and voodooism are VERY high there. But you can hardly hear a word of it. Many mothers use objects to deflower their underaged daughters to prepare them for early marriage.

I can bet 1m you are not a Muslim but you know so much about Muslims... Wow! You are a phenomenon grin

4 Likes

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by nlPoster: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
ehinmowo:

If you are lying of course they'll be offended.

Must you people always bash women as if your lives depend on it!

I see some posts here and I wonder, is this person a human being or an animal? What kind of creature is this? Have they made computers for goats now?
Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by solar007: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Most of the Islamic leaders are good at exploiting the opposite sex

2 Likes

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by solar007: 2:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
Guest007:

I can bet 1m you are not a Muslim but you know so much about Muslims... Wow! You are a phenomenon grin
indeed
Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by ehinmowo: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
nairalandposter:

If you are lying of course they'll be offended.

Must you people always bash women as if your lives depend on it!

I see some posts here and I wonder, is this person a human being or an animal? What kind of creature is this? Have they made computers for goats now?

You missed my point. I don't care about anybody been offended. Cos either you are saying the truth or lying, someone will be offended.

Secondly, I hope you are not alluding that I bashed women in this matter?

1 Like

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
This is a front page writeup.
Mods, move this forward to front page as you've been doing to others....

1 Like

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by nlPoster: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
ehinmowo:

You missed my point. I don't care about anybody been offended. Cos either you are saying the truth or lying, someone will be offended.

Secondly, I hope you are not alluding that I bashed women in this matter?

Yes, you bashed women.

What do you mean by "Many mothers use objects to deflower their underage daughters to prepare them for marriage"?

When you generalize and present your deviant "fact" as "truth", then you've made yourself a liar.

Moreso this is a public forum, why are you spreading this kind of falsehood for the whole world to see?

4 Likes

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
there is one very big fool misunderstanding comments up there
wash ur brain with petrol before u come to nairaland and misunderstand what people are saying oponu
Bash women kho Bashiru women ni

1 Like

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by nlPoster: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
dannyrhymes600:
wash ur brain with petrol before u come to nairaland and misunderstand what people are saying oponu

Are you mad?

2 Likes

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
nairalandposter:

Are you mad?
the big fool just revealed himself

1 Like

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by nlPoster: 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
dannyrhymes600:
I am a big fool

1 Like

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
[quote author=nairalandposter post=82653027][/quote] is that the best u can do ? freak
Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
nairalandposter:

Are you mad?
u see boy if u don't know anything about something it's better u shut ur shit hole and agree with what people that have experience about it say
Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by nlPoster: 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
dannyrhymes600:

I am a freaking freak

You can have the last word.

1 Like

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
nairalandposter:

You can have the last word.
hey smellow , I stayed in the north before I know all about what those guys do but no need to cast anything here

1 Like

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by ehinmowo: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2019
nairalandposter:

Yes, you bashed women.

What do you mean by "Many mothers use objects to deflower their underage daughters to prepare them for marriage"?

When you generalize and present your deviant "fact" as "truth", then you've made yourself a liar.

Moreso this is a public forum, why are you spreading this kind of falsehood for the whole world to see?
This will be the last time I will respond to you. If you have mingled with people the way I did, you will surely know somethings. I will not be drawn into tantrum with you.

2 Likes

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Lonelypacifist6: 5:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
dannyrhymes600:
The girl mumu die she has been on Nairaland for Over ten years Metamorphosing through different Moniker she still Never get sense, Never seen a dumb fvck as this, Always looking for Who to fight with the devil behind her case don die we for call am to come undo him curse.

2 Likes

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Modernist: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
This Dumbo again Comprehension seems to be the problem.

1 Like

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 28, 2019
ehinmowo:

This will be the last time I will respond to you. If you have mingled with people the way I did, you will surely know somethings. I will not be drawn into tantrum with you.

Why is it okay that you can insult and be prejudice to 1B people because you had contact with how many of them?

Are Muslims only from the North of Nigeria?

You're a hateful person and just because this toxic environment supports you doesn't mean you are sane.

2 Likes

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Dande55: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Christians are the most gullible people I've ever seen. grin
This thread about pastor advances made front page with plenty idiots castigating pastors.
But here, no Muslim has ever said anything.
This is to show that we Christians are our own problem even when the Muslims do worst to themselves.
Mods, if you don't push this to fp, amadioha will visit you tonight.

Lalasticlala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
The girl mumu die she has been on Nairaland for Over ten years Metamorphosing through different Moniker she still Never get sense, Never seen a dumb fvck as this, Always looking for Who to fight with the devil behind her case don die we for call am to come undo him curse.
so na girls self
I no know say na girl I for no even waste my time dey reply her because their type na frustration dey carry them Waka

1 Like

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by kullozone(m): 5:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Lmao!!!

Not my personal experience though... but I heard Seuuun, the secret homosexual Alfa tried it with maind55 shasmiley
Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by Olorunnim: 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2019
Yes oo and I'm a guy When I was young my Family Gives Live Rams to all the big Clerics we know in Lagos any time we go to give this particular Imam agba, he touched me in uncomfortable places I once told my grandfather About it but he didn't say anything the man is still very much alive now and imaming as well.

2 Likes

Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by solar007: 4:07am On Sep 29, 2019
Olorunnim:
Yes oo and I'm a guy When I was young my Family Gives Live Rams to all the big Clerics we know in Lagos any time we go to give this particular Imam agba, he touched me in uncomfortable places I once told my grandfather About it but he didn't say anything the man is still very much alive now and imaming as well.
imagine, even your popsi didn't say anything. If send our religious leaders are just above
Re: Has An Islamic Cleric Made Sexual Advances At You Before? by bolinjkezzy(m): 7:01am On Sep 29, 2019
If you are a Muslim and you want to take a wife, stay far away from women that go to this asalatu every Sunday most of them are promiscuous and very wayward.... Fortunate to know a lot of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill / Sweetest Yoruba Gal I Have Ever Met. / ‘maame Water’ Caught Along The Coasts Of Popular Beach At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.