Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,591 members, 7,972,186 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:50 AM

My Weakness Played Against My Strength, I Apologize'' Tacha Breaks Silence - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Weakness Played Against My Strength, I Apologize'' Tacha Breaks Silence (226 Views)

Bbnaija Tacha Breaks The Internet With Her Silhouette Challenge (video) / "Season's Greetings"-bbnaija Tacha Breaks D Internet Wit Stunning Christmas Pics / Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Weakness Played Against My Strength, I Apologize'' Tacha Breaks Silence by Naijaofficial(m): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2019
Tacha has finally spoken up after her disqualification from the ongoing Big Brother Naija show, In a post shared on her Instagram page this morning.

Tacha stated that it was never her intention to leave the Big Brother house disqualified.

She said she unfortunately allowed her weakness play against her strength.

She went on to apologise for her action.

Click the link below to read her post
https://www.naijaofficial.com/my-weakness-played/

(1) (Reply)

Will You "Pray For Sky B"? / Culbeat Foundation: Reward Nigeria Awards 2019 Celebrating 10years Anniversary / ”not Audio Money” #bbnaija Winner, Mercy Says As She Receives $10K Cash Gift(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.