Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,430 members, 7,974,762 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:46 AM

Receiving Fresh Fire From Above " Mountain Of Fire Ministries " - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Receiving Fresh Fire From Above " Mountain Of Fire Ministries " (417 Views)

Apostle Suleman's Private Jet Confirmed By Omega Fire Ministries Dubai / Apostle Johnson Suleman Resurrects A Dead Boy - Omega Fire Ministries (Video) / Zambia Deports Pastor Augustine Oso Ebosele Of Omega Fire Ministries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Receiving Fresh Fire From Above " Mountain Of Fire Ministries " by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Act 2:3: " And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each one of them."

PRAISE WORSHIP
1, O Lord, cleanse all the soiled part of my life.
2, O Lord, refresh every dry area of my life.
3, O Lord, heal every wounded part of my life.
4, O Lord, re-align every satanic straying in my life.
5, O Lord, let the fire of the Holy spirit warm every satanic freeze in my life.
6, O Lord, give me life that kills death.
7, O Lord, kindle me with fire of charity.
8, O Lord, let your fire generate power in my life.
9, O Lord, let the shame of my enemies be multiplied greatly.
10, O Lord, let the defeat and disgrace of enemy of my progress be multiplied beyond measure.
11, Let every power planning to turn my life upside down, fall down and die now, in the name of Jesus.
12, Let my divinely-appointed helpers begin to locate me from now, in the name of Jesus.

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation / Ex Muslim Girl Needs Your Advice On Running Away From Home / Why Are Most Chinese People Atheists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.