Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,141 members, 7,949,939 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:11 AM

Auto Auction Mall - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Auto Auction Mall (825 Views)

CLEAN TITLE Car Deals From Manheim And Adesa Auto Auction***Close To Brand New** / Please Share Your Experience From Buying A Car From Auction Export / Sharp Benz 190 Saloon Auto Toks #820k 08096577304 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Auto Auction Mall by BUYCARONLINE: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2019
I have an interest to buy a direct tokumbo 2012 toyota rav4. I saw one that I liked on www.autoauctionmall.com
I have been in touch with their representatives in nigeria lead by one Femi...(He has been very helpful and professional so far).

Considering that this is Nigeria, and a lot of online car auctions have left tears in the eyes of buyers;
I just want to find out if any one has bought a car through Auto auction mall, or any other online auctions aside from iaai, copart etc.

What was your experience??

Are they legit or scammers??

Your experiences and suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Auto Auction Mall by Tnycee(m): 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
I think a lot of people buy from these auction houses in the USA.

I don't have any experience with the auction house you mentioned or their contact in Nigeria, but

Advice is,

Don't pay into any private account through out the transaction.

Try and arrange for shipping and trucking before buying.

Get to know all the financial commitments involved and hidden charges before parting with your hard earned money.

Let's have these bosses lend their voices to this, who knows, they may have 1st hand experience.

Cc: GAZZUZZ
Tooka666
Lexusgs430
Conner44
radautoworks
timifakay
TRYGO
Re: Auto Auction Mall by timifakay(m): 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
BUYCARONLINE:
I have an interest to buy a direct tokumbo 2012 toyota rav4. I saw one that I liked on www.autoauctionmall.com
I have been in touch with their representatives in nigeria lead by one Femi...(He has been very helpful and professional so far).

Considering that this is Nigeria, and a lot of online car auctions have left tears in the eyes of buyers;
I just want to find out if any one has bought a car through Auto auction mall, or any other online auctions aside from iaai, copart etc.

Thanks in advance.

Google VIN of the vehicle to see if it will appear on iaai.com or copart.com or any other reputable auction site based in USA...
Or forward to me on whatsapp https:///+2348077631013

Modified:
Also, can you post Mr Femi's phone number?

1 Like

Re: Auto Auction Mall by BUYCARONLINE: 1:36am On Sep 29, 2019
timifakay:

Google VIN of the vehicle to see if it will appear on iaai.com or copart.com or any other reputable auction site based in USA...
Or forward to me on whatsapp https:///+2348077631013

Modified:
Also, can you post Mr Femi's phone number?

Thanks for your response...the vin actually appears on copart website.

Mr. Femi's number is 08025307997, 09015362533 (Femi Amisu)
Re: Auto Auction Mall by timifakay(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2019
BUYCARONLINE:

Thanks for your response...the vin actually appears on copart website.

Mr. Femi's number is 08025307997, 09015362533 (Femi Amisu)

Hehehehe...
It looks legit but your advert is twisted and deceptive, i think you are mr Femi, you could have just come out straight to advertise your pre order website instead of claiming to be a third party... My opinion though...
Re: Auto Auction Mall by BUYCARONLINE: 7:13am On Sep 29, 2019
timifakay:

Hehehehe...
It looks legit but your advert is twisted and deceptive, i think you are mr Femi, you could have just come out straight to advertise your pre order website instead of claiming to be a third party... My opinion though...

Thanks for your advice, but I am not Mr. Femi.
I simply want to buy a car from a car auction without getting scammed. I have had several discussions and calls from him. I just don't want to get scammed of my money.

I just thought to use this medium to get peoples opinion and advice on the issue.

Thanks.
Re: Auto Auction Mall by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 29, 2019
Thanks for the advice. From my own experience I think auctionexport.com is very authentic
Tnycee:
I think a lot of people buy from these auction houses in the USA.

I don't have any experience with the auction house you mentioned or their contact in Nigeria, but

Advice is,

Don't pay into any private account through out the transaction.

Try and arrange for shipping and trucking before buying.

Get to know all the financial commitments involved and hidden charges before parting with your hard earned money.

Let's have these bosses lend their voices to this, who knows, they may have 1st hand experience.

Cc: GAZZUZZ
Tooka666
Lexusgs430
Conner44
radautoworks
timifakay
TRYGO
Re: Auto Auction Mall by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2019
Try auctionexport.com registration is free sure I will get a car that u really want.
BUYCARONLINE:

Thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Toyota Hilux 2018 (manual) / SOLD SOLD SOLD Registered 2011 Porsche Cayenne S / 11 Best 4 Channel Car Amp For Sound Quality For Under $100

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.