Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,715 members, 7,918,197 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 03:44 AM

Computer Hardware/software Repair - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Computer Hardware/software Repair (635 Views)

Computer Hardware/software Repair / Computer Hardware/software Repair / Computer Hardware/software Repair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Computer Hardware/software Repair by Smarttec(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
What is Dat problem u are having with ur laptop or computer hardware/software problem.call or Whatsapp me on 07068922402.
Let give it D perfect solution
Re: Computer Hardware/software Repair by Leykars: 12:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Smarttec:
What is Dat problem u are having with ur laptop or computer hardware/software problem.call or Whatsapp me on 07068922402.
Let give it D perfect solution

Pls I have a hp pavilion g600 with USB port and power key and mouse problem, there was a massive lightning strike in my area and it affected many electronic gadgets around, I guess this was the culprit in the matter.

Note : the power key/mouse problem was caused by another someone's lack of expertise.

Local engineers around says I need a new motherboard as the current one as been "worked" on previously, I'll like to know if there's hope of savaging and if not how much would the motherboard cost. Thanks in advance
Re: Computer Hardware/software Repair by Smarttec(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2019
Leykars:

Pls I have a hp pavilion g600 with USB port and power key and mouse problem, there was a massive lightning strike in my area and it affected many electronic gadgets around, I guess this was the culprit in the matter.

Note : the power key/mouse problem was caused by another someone's lack of expertise.

Local engineers around says I need a new motherboard as the current one as been "worked" on previously, I'll like to know if there's hope of savaging and if not how much would the motherboard cost. Thanks in advance
35 thousand naira sir

(1) (Reply)

Sold / Samsung W20 5G Foldable Launch Date Confirmed By China Telecom / Factory Unlocked Iphone 7 60k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.