Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,633 members, 7,926,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 12:52 AM

Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] (21845 Views)

The Fabulous Life Of D'banj And How He Spends His Money(Photos) / How Ini Edo Spends Her Money(photos) / Ariyike Akinbobola Repairs Bad Street In Lekki Using Her Own Money (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by Nobody: 6:19am On Nov 03, 2010
i bet thats all the money he has in the world. but one day money will still run dry.
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 03, 2010
makeitsoon:

i bet thats all the money he has in the world. but one day money will still run dry.

Wow is that how much you hate the rich? enjoy your poor life.

buzugee:

come on now, this aint even hatin. you get to a stage in life and that stage in life should become you. this guy is worth close to half a billion dollars and he has been rich for a long time now and he is acting like he has only 1 million dollars and he won it in the lottery yesterday. this is like aliko dangote boasting about buying a hummer and posting pics of himself in the hummer.

Did you just said he won a lottery yesterday? shocked shocked shocked lol
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by bkbabe97y(m): 6:52am On Nov 03, 2010
muyiwa04:

na it $500,000

Yep, U right on the money $400-500gs, easy!

kabukabu50:

50 cent got nothin on me, yall are a bunch of carpet baggers

Son, I think u got outted kid. . . . Sorry! "Your" Ferrari says RENT on the inside, fam! Plus, anyone can tell it aint yours; U dont seem too comfortable standing in front of it. U look like u wanna hurry up, take ur pic, then bolt before the owner of the whip slides thru!

Dont worry tho, if u keep dreaming ur wish might come thru one day!

P.S: I'm not doubting that bag u carried is yours. Nor am I doubting that its a Michael Kors. I'm also not saying it belongs to "Your Madam" as some here have insinuated. . . . I guess all Im trying to say is how did u label a "European Shoulder Bag" a "Messenger Bag"?! I mean, its yours, u should know the proper name! Again, I aint saying you borrowed it from a a friend. . . . . .
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by bkbabe97y(m): 6:52am On Nov 03, 2010
makeitsoon:

Damn, talk about hate. . . . . .
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 03, 2010
kabukabu50:

He got nothing on you dear ride on.

in the mean time, you may want to see this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD1GJRiQIrw pls don't forget to check out some of his cars grin grin grin
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by denony(m): 7:35am On Nov 03, 2010
kabukabu50:

my guy see as you pull yourself soooooooooooo dowwwwwwwwwn
u would have tell the photographer to edit that RENT, chai

u forgot that our nairaland fellows get bad mouth  grin

@ post.
50 cent has got money, u don't need to see before u believe
even his little 25 cent got too much money more than most americans
"Your money and your fame says it all"
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by usbcable(m): 7:38am On Nov 03, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Son, I think u got outted kid. . . . Sorry! "Your" Ferrari says RENT on the inside, fam! Plus, anyone can tell it aint yours; U dont seem too comfortable standing in front of it. U look like u wanna hurry up, take your pic, then bolt before the owner of the whip slides thru!

Dont worry tho, if u keep dreaming your wish might come thru one day!

P.S: I'm not doubting that bag u carried is yours. Nor am I doubting that its a Michael Kors. I'm also not saying it belongs to "Your Madam" as some here have insinuated. . . . I guess all Im trying to say is how did u label a "European Shoulder Bag" a "Messenger Bag"?! I mean, its yours, u should know the proper name! Again, I aint saying you borrowed it from a a friend. . . . . .

ROFLMAO.
no mind the e.diot
arse licking-marry me-get citizenship status seeking-hand bag carrying messenger.
oko ashewo, alaini ironu.
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by SALady(f): 7:40am On Nov 03, 2010
@Pic, Really now, was this necessary Why is it that a black men will always find a way to make an exhibition of himself, just like a monkey I thought Kanye West did it for all the black men for the last time and now this.
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 03, 2010
SA Lady:

@Pic, Really now, was this necessary Why is it that a black man will always find a way to make an exhibition of himself, just like a monkey I thought Kanye West did it for all the black men for the last time and now this.
I hope you know that this is 50cent we are talking abt grin
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by fender(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2010
Money is like steroids like @ ma muscles! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by Dream1: 8:05am On Nov 03, 2010
Its funny how no one has bothered to ask what the pictures were taken for. As Nigerians, we all just assumed that this was a picture just to showcase he has money. It could be for a new movie being promoted or an album cover. It could also be a promotional thing done by his managers or for a music video. The money on the table could actually be fake.  Although we all know 50 cent is rich and is well known for his spending but having so much cash around u is what made people like MC hammer go broke. And 50 cent has been wise enough so far to keep his worth steady. He actually has quite a number of clever investments.
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by SALady(f): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2010
rokiatu:

I hope you know that this is 50cent we are talking abt grin

^^^hhmmmm! I get you, I guess I should just forget it and hope to Gawd that I dont spend the rest of my life being in this colour. MJ got tired of being one of them and did something about it grin grin
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by rasputinn(m): 8:35am On Nov 03, 2010
Dont you just love fitty cheesy cheesy cheesy
The photos look childish yet a bit creative
It really cracked me up in a wholesome way.Nice,very nice
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by rukkyluv(f): 8:51am On Nov 03, 2010
Dis is serious madness
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by alexleo(m): 8:52am On Nov 03, 2010
@kabukabu50
quite an obedient servant. I can see you are keeping to the 'dont touch' instruction on that car before the owner blows your head off.
Now, whats that bag of shame on your hand? Pls help Dora in her effort to change the image of our country and stop pouring sand sand to her garri.
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by baslone: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Yep, U right on the money $400-500gs, easy!

Son, I think u got outted kid. . . . Sorry! "Your" Ferrari says RENT on the inside, fam! Plus, anyone can tell it aint yours; U dont seem too comfortable standing in front of it. U look like u wanna hurry up, take your pic, then bolt before the owner of the whip slides thru!

Dont worry tho, if u keep dreaming your wish might come thru one day!

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by aparata: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2010
he is crazy thats not up to $300,000
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by Ranoscky(m): 9:10am On Nov 03, 2010
Kabukabu

You'r nottin but Bill gate "on the internet", but, a "House boy" inside the house when your madam is around !!!

I hope you told the owner of that car "Thank you" after he allowed you to pose on it with your madams hand bag? undecided
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by airlord: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2010
kabukabu50 (m) Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside]
« #14 on: Today at 02:17:28 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@kabukabu50

Dumbass wannab- modafuka. C as u finish urself.
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by SABalogun: 9:27am On Nov 03, 2010
av seen it
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by Skidoc(m): 9:30am On Nov 03, 2010
Hahahahahaaahaaaa OH MY GOD!!! I must say I've not been entertained by 50's picture as much as kabukabu50's picture. Got me reeling with laughter. Thanks Kabu you made my day! grin grin grin
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by Ifedisky(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2010
50's getting ready for a swap ; LOLLY for brain matter. Any takes?
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by madlady(f): 9:36am On Nov 03, 2010
Skidoc:

Hahahahahaaahaaaa OH MY GOD!!! I must say I've not been entertained by 50's picture as much as kabukabu50's picture. Got me reeling with laughter. Thanks Kabu you made my day! grin grin grin

I know how you feel. Really entertaining thread, made my week. grin
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by cypauloo: 9:52am On Nov 03, 2010
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by bkbabe97y(m): 9:57am On Nov 03, 2010
Dream1:

Its funny how no one has bothered to ask what the pictures were taken for. As Nigerians, we all just assumed that this was a picture just to showcase he has money. It could be for a new movie being promoted or an album cover. It could also be a promotional thing done by his managers or for a music video. The money on the table could actually be fake.  Although we all know 50 cent is rich and is well known for his spending but having so much cash around u is what made people like MC hammer go broke. And 50 cent has been wise enough so far to keep his worth steady. He actually has quite a number of clever investments.

Exactly!

aparata:

he is crazy thats not up to $300,000

Sure! And u got this "exact" calculation of urs again, how?
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by tkb417(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2010
na wa

too much pepper
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by maninmood(m): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2010
REALITY101:

Wow is that how much you hate the rich? enjoy your poor life.
Poor insolent people, they always want the rich to go down forgetting that they themselves are already down

Did you just said he won a lottery yesterday? shocked shocked shocked lol

He said he's acting it as if he just won a lottery. 50cent posing with that money has a lot of meaning. It's not necessary that u pose with the lambo,ferrari,phantom everyday. Money sounds so much in the showbiz than anything.

usbcable:

ROFLMAO.
no mind the e.diot
arse licking-marry me-get citizenship status seeking-hand bag carrying messenger.
oko ashewo, alaini ironu.

This arse licking woman servant just finished himself. He's not even comfortable with the ferrari. He can't even rent the car let alone of owing it. Rent tag in inside, don't touch sticker on the door glass. Keep dreaming fool. Your 4$ white tee, and your 28$ out-of-stock sneakers ain't enough for you? Get a life.
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by lordvamon(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2010
crazy grin grin!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by FBS: 10:13am On Nov 03, 2010
Too much money. . . grin

But why the hate? It's his money. damn it!

Ohun to ba wumi ni ma fi owo mi se. . . cheesy
Re: Lmfao: 50 Cent Showing Off His Money [photos Inside] by kcreal(f): 10:22am On Nov 03, 2010
@ kabukabu50,
I can't stop laughing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are These Girls The Ugliest Nollywood Actors? / Genevieve Nnaji & Others At Vanessa Amadi's Bachelorette Party / Lanre Gentry Slams Government For Destroying Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.