Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,350 members, 7,881,296 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:08 PM

#bbnaija: Jaruma Gives N50m Cash To Tacha After Disqualification [VIDEO] - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Jaruma Gives N50m Cash To Tacha After Disqualification [VIDEO] (773 Views)

BBNaija: Ike Speaks To Tacha After His Fight With Mercy / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Drama Between Mike And Tacha After Return From "Fake Eviction" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: Jaruma Gives N50m Cash To Tacha After Disqualification [VIDEO] by lackren(m): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
Jaruma, a Serial Entrepreneur and Businesswoman has given a cash prize of 50 million naira to the Port Harcourt based Big Brother housemate, Tacha who was recently disqualified from the reality show.

The Entrepreneur made the announcement of the donation of 50 million Naira on her Instagram page.

She said “Sweetheart @symply_tacha come home ❤️ U will use this N50,000,000 million naira to EXPAND ur @everythingtacha brand ❤️

Dear friends, I did not forsake Tacha & I will NEVER abandon her! I only took my time to analyze the whole situation & the fact is that she has no one else but us READ FULL STORY HERE
Re: #bbnaija: Jaruma Gives N50m Cash To Tacha After Disqualification [VIDEO] by rafindo(m): 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
like serious.
Encouraging mannerless and rude such as tacha behaviour is now beneficial. What happen to her starting or encouraging 50 women biz with 1 million each, who in turn will create jobs for 10 women. Female empowerment is a ruse women use to scam themselves
Re: #bbnaija: Jaruma Gives N50m Cash To Tacha After Disqualification [VIDEO] by BuhariAdvocate: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
When mr president said the elites they’re not helping the poor some idiot who hate the president talking nonsense that the president was tried to abandon his responsibilities. This woman can’t justify her irrational action I know there are many foolish human being like this woman in Nigeria. Well I will try to do my best for the poor.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Jaruma Gives N50m Cash To Tacha After Disqualification [VIDEO] by Minjim: 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Liar!

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Jaruma Gives N50m Cash To Tacha After Disqualification [VIDEO] by blackboy(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
Those finding fault in Tacha dont mention sexual promiscuity. All Tacha behaviour is normal. BBN house was not a seminary. Fight is normal, talking back etc is normal. But sexual promiscuity is a no no
Re: #bbnaija: Jaruma Gives N50m Cash To Tacha After Disqualification [VIDEO] by kufreessie: 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2019
[quote author=rafindo post=82657336]like serious.
Encouraging mannerless and rude such as tacha behaviour is now beneficial. What happen to her starting or encouraging 50 women biz with 1 million each, who in turn will create jobs for 10 women. Female empowerment is a ruse women use to scam themselves[/quote
Re: #bbnaija: Jaruma Gives N50m Cash To Tacha After Disqualification [VIDEO] by kufreessie: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2019
It is her money, it is her choice to give it to whoever she want.
Re: #bbnaija: Jaruma Gives N50m Cash To Tacha After Disqualification [VIDEO] by MikeBetty(m): 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
When mr president said the elites they’re not helping the poor some idiot who hate the president talking nonsense that the president was tried to abandon his responsibilities. This woman can’t justify her irrational action I know there are many foolish human being like this woman in Nigeria. Well I will try to do my best for the poor.
Will You Keep Quiet. Must You Insult Someone To Buttress Your Point? Why Foolish, Stupid, Idiot Etc? What Have You Done For The Poor That You Will Not Allow Us To Hear Word? Will You Direct, Force, Impose On People How To Spend Their Hard-earn Money? Why Are You Taking Para For Another Person Headache? Learn To Respect People's Judgement. You Have No Right To Tell Her How To Spend Her Money QED.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Jaruma Gives N50m Cash To Tacha After Disqualification [VIDEO] by Toks2008(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
It is her money and she can spend it as she wants but she must also realize that foolishness and madness is when you choose to give to a stupid course whilst neglecting to help those that really matter.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Jaruma Gives N50m Cash To Tacha After Disqualification [VIDEO] by oyoirabor: 7:51am On Sep 29, 2019
Nonsense..!!!! Why 50M She for make am 60M nahh...

Useless scheme to attract the gullible useless youths to their demonic kingdom.

Universities in Nigeria should introduce olosho as a course,.. Cos is becoming a profession for a country in a reverse mode.
Re: #bbnaija: Jaruma Gives N50m Cash To Tacha After Disqualification [VIDEO] by MoIbrahim: 11:48am On Sep 29, 2019
Shtoyi for the gods

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is SEO? / Gomovies123!! Bloodshot [2020] Full Movie (watch Online Free) / Mobdro APK - Download Mobdro For Android Latest Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.