Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Prefer Men Who Last More Than 40 Minutes In Bed – Shugatiti (+video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Prefer Men Who Last More Than 40 Minutes In Bed – Shugatiti (+video) (2347 Views)

Shugatiti Sues Pastor Who Alleged That She Is A “Mamiwata Sent To Destroy Men" / Perikles Mandinga Woos Tonto Dikeh: I Can Last More Than 40 Seconds / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Prefer Men Who Last More Than 40 Minutes In Bed – Shugatiti (+video) by Team990(f): 7:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
Ghanaian actress Abena Serwaa Frimpong Manso, popularly known as Shugatiti who also doubles as a freelance photo model has said in an interview that she prefers men who last longer in bed.

To her, ch0pping her at least 40 minutes will be ok for her. In her assertion, men who don’t meet her requirement should rather stay off her radar.

In an interview , she stated that she prefers long-lasting s£x and would rather prefer men who last longer in bed than those who give short s£x.

Shugatiti also revealed she started having s£xual intercourse at the age of sixteen and the painful experience made her withdraw back until she recently started enjoying s£x too.

Watch the video below:

http://www.afroscandal.com/i-prefer-men-who-last-more-than-40-minutes-in-bed-shugatiti-video/

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Man, I Can’t Sleep Alone – Dillish Mathews Says After Split With Adebay / Naira Marley Shared Pictures Of Marijuana, Kemi Olunloyo Said Is Good For Body / Bbnaija 2019 Winner, Mercy Eke Goes Pantless At The AMVCA 2020 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.