Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,252 members, 7,884,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 09:29 AM

What Can You Say About The Actress, Moji Afolayan? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Can You Say About The Actress, Moji Afolayan? (1239 Views)

Meet Actress Moji Olaiya's Daughter Who Looks So Gorgeous / Adunoluwa Farombi, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Graduates From Babcock University / The Daughter Left Behind By Late Actress, Moji Olaiya Is A Year Old Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Say About The Actress, Moji Afolayan? by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 29, 2019
Following the confessions & exposures made by some actresses about how most of the films producers & directors request for sex before the ladies could be given important roles to play, I think getting to limelight could be hard for an actress who would never sell her body for fame. As we can see now, that most (not all) of the actresses that our Movie Industries breed nowadays are sex objects, they want their bodies sold more than their movies.
Moji Afolayan is an actress I have always respected for a very long time, she is hardly seen in movies nowadays though. But, I am sure she wouldn't like to become one of the reigning actresses either, as she would never put on wears that sell bodies or show cleavages. I stand to be corrected though. No wonder her family is different from theirs.

Lalasticlala,,, over to you

Re: What Can You Say About The Actress, Moji Afolayan? by meobizy(f): 2:50am On Sep 29, 2019
I don't know her.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About The Actress, Moji Afolayan? by chukwuibuipob: 3:12am On Sep 29, 2019
sad sad count her out of desperate lady/mi o se ko gba ,gbanjo peepz .

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About The Actress, Moji Afolayan? by DRPAIT123(m): 6:21am On Sep 29, 2019
I know her and I like how she acts her roles in movies

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About The Actress, Moji Afolayan? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
She strikes me as a decent woman, add that to the fact that she's from a pioneer entertainment family, i doubt she'd have had to trade her dignity for roles. I may be wrong sha.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Say About The Actress, Moji Afolayan? by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
sad sad count her out of desperate lady/mi o se ko gba ,gbanjo peepz .
Sure

(1) (Reply)

Huspuppi Has Contracted Coronavirus On Detention In Chicago / All Nigerian Musician Real Names / PHOTOS: Pre-wedding Event Of President Buhari’s Daughter, Hanan And Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.