Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,466 members, 7,947,876 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:13 AM

The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One (5915 Views)

Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters / See More Shocking Photos Of Pastor Who Murdered 10 Months Baby For Rituals / Housewife Seeks Healing For Cough, Impregnated By Pastor Who Prays For Nude Wome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by Omojudy: 12:22am On Oct 14, 2019
Breaststroke:

Okay, I figure you are in a better place mentally & emotionally right now.

When you reflect and look back at those times/moments what would you have done differently?

Do you still think or feel like marriage & children are everything for a woman or as a woman?

As in, these things makes or breaks a woman?
Yes I am in a far better place all around that’s why I can talk about my past without any pain. Looking back, firstly I won’t have gotten married so early and to someone I barely knew who was so much older than me. I would have focused more on building a career after school and marry only when I was stable and to someone deserving of me.

3 Likes

Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by Boss13: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Omojudy:

Yes I am in a far better place all around that’s why I can talk about my past without any pain. Looking back, firstly I won’t have gotten married so early and to someone I barely knew who was so much older than me. I would have focused more on building a career after school and marry only when I was stable and to someone deserving of me.

You considered yourself educated. Why didnt you seek medical attention to your miscarriages with the view of finding a lasting solution or do you feel medical intervention isn't a form of miracle too.
Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by Omojudy: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2019
Boss13:

You considered yourself educated. Why didnt you seek medical attention to your miscarriages with the view of finding a lasting solution or do you feel medical intervention isn't a form of miracle too.
Guy you come dey make assumptions, life isn’t as straightforward as we assume! Well I did seek and we did all that was prescribed, years and monies and pains later when God said it was time we got the answers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by Boss13: 5:29am On Oct 15, 2019
Omojudy:

Guy you come dey make assumptions, life isn’t as straightforward as we assume! Well I did seek and we did all that was prescribed, years and monies and pains later when God said it was time we got the answers.

Please use appropriate titles when referring to people especially strangers. You said so yourself when decribing where you work - about how educated you are. Therefore, I didnt make any assumptions. Educated people make use of their logical reasoning to address things. Else you are inferring your education is worthless. I know being educated in Nigeria is cramming a lot of books to pass exams. However, this should not be the case. University education challenges the thought process of the scholar. If you embark on miracle seeking adventures after you claim you are educated and you tour churches to solve a medical condition, then you are a semi-illiterate that needs to rethink the education they had.

2 Likes

Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by Omojudy: 7:04am On Oct 15, 2019
Boss13:

Please use appropriate titles when referring to people especially strangers. You said so yourself when decribing where you work - about how educated you are. Therefore, I didnt make any assumptions. Educated people make use of their logical reasoning to address things. Else you are inferring your education is worthless. I know being educated in Nigeria is cramming a lot of books to pass exams. However, this should not be the case. University education challenges the thought process of the scholar. If you embark on miracle seeking adventures after you claim you are educated and you tour churches to solve a medical condition, then you are a semi-illiterate that needs to rethink the education they had.
Seems like we are quarreling? Nonetheless I love corrections. Which titles would u rather I changed and in which of my posts/stories?
Good morning.

4 Likes

Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by Ejaisky: 8:08am On Oct 15, 2019
Boss13:

I believe she didn't mention her medical journey because this thread is about her experience with pastors.

11 Likes

Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by Omojudy: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2019
Ejaisky:

I believe she didn't mention her medical journey because this thread is about her experience with pastors.
Thanks for the feedback, yes the medical journey is a long complex story on its own and didnt want to derail this main thread. feel free to ask that in private or check my other posts to have an idea.

4 Likes

Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by djoe21(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
Boss13:

You must have misunderstood her. Calm down.

2 Likes

Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by djoe21(m): 12:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
Ejaisky:

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by OlawaleBammie: 9:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
mamatwiny:

But when God wants to answer someone, he does it in his time when you least expect and the sorry of yester years are wiped over night.

Dat is it.... dat is d gbamest of all.

I hav always had one belief, U CANT USE FORTY DAYS AND NIGHT FASTING TO CAJOLE GOD, U CANT REWRITE WAT HE HAS WRITTEN ABOUT YOU WITH NONSENSE FASTING AND PRAYER, or VISITING OF ONE OVERHYPED PASTOR, GOD WIL ONLY DO THE DO AT THE APPROPRIATE TYM, FORGET UR MIRACLE EXPECTANT FASTING UPANDAN.

my belief the...
Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by Omojudy: 12:28am On Oct 20, 2019
Tongues are Not Biblical

Posted by A strong Nigerian Woman

Growing up in a catholic family, we never spoke in tongues. We prayed a lot though, most catholic families do. Morning devotion were a constant whenever we visited our paternal grandmother’s home. The Rosary and The Our Father and the Creed. My brother once suggested being a priest but I guess he grew up to like the fine things of life!

I got married to Uncle Ex who was from a background that believed nothing about tongues speaking. So we often had the biblical debate where we quoted the Bible to say that tongues should only be spoken in a congregation in the presence of an interpreter. I often wondered if I had a demon possession whenever I attended services where everyone falls under the anointing and I remain standing despite my willing myself to fall!

Then my marriage hit the rocks and I began to find Jesus for myself. I fasted and prayed for a marriage restoration until I forgot what I was praying for and began praying just to love God.

When one has a problem and knows that only God has the solution, they gravitate to Him logically and start seeking his face. When life seems to be going well, we tend to abandon our love for Christ.

This led me to grow so much in the things of the spirit, getting revelations like plain handwritings, dreams coming to pass etc. So one Saturday I was in the quiet of my room when I hear a voice in my heart telling me to fellowship at a particular church in a town closeby the next day. I had never been to that denomination, I also had preconceived notions about their mode of dressing and their head pastor.

I argued in my heart about this. Asked myself why go that far when the church also has a branch in the town I resided. Nonetheless the next morning I was in the church seated with the congregation attending the service but ready to criticize anything out of line.

Mid way through the beautiful service(I must add), the minister asks that first time visitors stand to introduce themselves. I was having none of that, actually I must confess I never do introduce myself in any Christian body I attend, I am not new to Christ and I don’t want to be bothered by the welcoming committee who check on new comers and try to make them “become their member.” So I didn’t join the band wagon of new comers who were chauffeured to the front roll as special guests.

Service over at last, time to sneak away from church then something goes dreadfully wrong.

The announcing minister says that all members are to break up into their units and have a special meeting towards an upcoming project, he further directed the usher to shut the main door and that no one was permitted to leave before the meetings were over.

What was I to do at this point?

I chose to do nothing. I sat still on my seat for a few minutes as everyone moved places around to go have the aforementioned meetings. The new comers were still seated in their honor seats but had the pastor talking with them at this point.

Soon a brother comes up to me and my cover gets bursted so I walk with my tail between my legs to go get my honor seat among the highly distinguished new comers.

The Pastor welcomes me warmly, the Pastor was female. She had a one on one conversation with me where she edified me and asked a few questions. One of the questions she asked was if I could speak in tongues and I replied in the negative. After discussing, she leads me in a prayer, she encourages me to open up my heart and my mouth to allow the tongues flow.

We then pray seated and holding hands. After the prayer she asks me if I spoke in tongues during the prayer, I replied in my normal blunt way saying; “if I did speak, wouldn’t you have heard me and confirmed it” She takes no offense, then goes further to tell me to continue my night prayers which I had mentioned to her, saying I would speak in tongues.I go home feeling critical of the church, telling myself they were fakes as I had thought.

That night, I wake up to pray and I am praying in Tongues!

Well what can I say? God works in mysterious ways. That’s was my tongue speaking Genesis.

It’s Sunday, hope you were/would be at a Christian assembly today? This new week shall bring us(me too Dey find) good things.

4 Likes

Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by lastmessenger: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2019
As in you spoke in tongues?tell me how it happened?
Did you just start praying and boom the tongues starting coming out from your voice?
Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by Omojudy: 5:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
lastmessenger:
As in you spoke in tongues?tell me how it happened?
Did you just start praying and boom the tongues starting coming out from your voice?
Na so I see am oh. Now it’s a normal experience. Before it happened, I used to be as confused and skeptical as u as u see from this story. All I can say is expectation with a broken heart may be what made the difference with me.
Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by lastmessenger: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
Omojudy:

Na so I see am oh. Now it’s a normal experience. Before it happened, I used to be as confused and skeptical as u as u see from this story. All I can say is expectation with a broken heart may be what made the difference with me.
may the lord be blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by lastmessenger: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2019
Omojudy:

may the Lord be blessed.

1 Like

Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by LilMissFavvy(f): 3:48am On Oct 21, 2019
What corrections? Pls ignore him. We are following the thread and learning as well, I will drop questions if I have any.
Omojudy:

Seems like we are quarreling? Nonetheless I love corrections. Which titles would u rather I changed and in which of my posts/stories?
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by Omojudy: 7:04am On Oct 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
What corrections? Pls ignore him. We are following the thread and learning as well, I will drop questions if I have any.
Thank you. You can check dairies for other non pastor stories.

1 Like

Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by Omojudy: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2019
24kmagic:
Lemme book space
Unpaid space. Pay up
Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by thelish(f): 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2019
Omojudy:
Tongues are Not Biblical

Posted by A strong Nigerian Woman

Growing up in a catholic family, we never spoke in tongues. We prayed a lot though, most catholic families do. Morning devotion were a constant whenever we visited our paternal grandmother’s home. The Rosary and The Our Father and the Creed. My brother once suggested being a priest but I guess he grew up to like the fine things of life!

I got married to Uncle Ex who was from a background that believed nothing about tongues speaking. So we often had the biblical debate where we quoted the Bible to say that tongues should only be spoken in a congregation in the presence of an interpreter. I often wondered if I had a demon possession whenever I attended services where everyone falls under the anointing and I remain standing despite my willing myself to fall!

Then my marriage hit the rocks and I began to find Jesus for myself. I fasted and prayed for a marriage restoration until I forgot what I was praying for and began praying just to love God.

When one has a problem and knows that only God has the solution, they gravitate to Him logically and start seeking his face. When life seems to be going well, we tend to abandon our love for Christ.

This led me to grow so much in the things of the spirit, getting revelations like plain handwritings, dreams coming to pass etc. So one Saturday I was in the quiet of my room when I hear a voice in my heart telling me to fellowship at a particular church in a town closeby the next day. I had never been to that denomination, I also had preconceived notions about their mode of dressing and their head pastor.

I argued in my heart about this. Asked myself why go that far when the church also has a branch in the town I resided. Nonetheless the next morning I was in the church seated with the congregation attending the service but ready to criticize anything out of line.

Mid way through the beautiful service(I must add), the minister asks that first time visitors stand to introduce themselves. I was having none of that, actually I must confess I never do introduce myself in any Christian body I attend, I am not new to Christ and I don’t want to be bothered by the welcoming committee who check on new comers and try to make them “become their member.” So I didn’t join the band wagon of new comers who were chauffeured to the front roll as special guests.

Service over at last, time to sneak away from church then something goes dreadfully wrong.

The announcing minister says that all members are to break up into their units and have a special meeting towards an upcoming project, he further directed the usher to shut the main door and that no one was permitted to leave before the meetings were over.

What was I to do at this point?

I chose to do nothing. I sat still on my seat for a few minutes as everyone moved places around to go have the aforementioned meetings. The new comers were still seated in their honor seats but had the pastor talking with them at this point.

Soon a brother comes up to me and my cover gets bursted so I walk with my tail between my legs to go get my honor seat among the highly distinguished new comers.

The Pastor welcomes me warmly, the Pastor was female. She had a one on one conversation with me where she edified me and asked a few questions. One of the questions she asked was if I could speak in tongues and I replied in the negative. After discussing, she leads me in a prayer, she encourages me to open up my heart and my mouth to allow the tongues flow.

We then pray seated and holding hands. After the prayer she asks me if I spoke in tongues during the prayer, I replied in my normal blunt way saying; “if I did speak, wouldn’t you have heard me and confirmed it” She takes no offense, then goes further to tell me to continue my night prayers which I had mentioned to her, saying I would speak in tongues.I go home feeling critical of the church, telling myself they were fakes as I had thought.

That night, I wake up to pray and I am praying in Tongues!

Well what can I say? God works in mysterious ways. That’s was my tongue speaking Genesis.

It’s Sunday, hope you were/would be at a Christian assemb
ly today? This new week shall bring us(me too Dey find) good things.

I love the part where u saidu forgot what u were praying for
Instead, started praying to love God more.
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by thelish(f): 5:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
Even when I got d utterance for tongues, u need to see d way I was suppressing it cos I was shy and also considering what people around me will say cos I have always kicked against it. I was in a service one day, the spirit of boldness came, And shyness was gone.
Today, I can go on just tongues for hours n in dff heavenly vocabularies.
Jesus is sweet.
Re: The Pastor Who Proposed Fingering Me. Part One by Omojudy: 5:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
thelish:

I love the part where u saidu forgot what u were praying for
Instead, started praying to love God more.
Hmmmmmmm
Na so I see am oh!

(1) (2) (Reply)

OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. / / If U Don't Read This Book, U Are One Of The Indomie Generation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.