Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:16 AM

Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? (2976 Views)

This Is So Annoying.. / Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. / Can You Private Message People Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2010
Thanks Sir Seun for your immediate action.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccanaer7: 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2010
Dear Sir Seun/MOD,

With due respect. I apologize for breaking some rule, and i also want to protest that fact that i had no formal warning before being banned over an accusation by your good-self that i have been trolling u this web com. I have had many insults and beef from commentators on this web-community countless times myself, but i never saw a reason to get them banned. No matter how baseless my point here may seem, i am deeply not pleased with your judgment.

Moreover, it will be a shame that an Asian girl had ousted me from my own countries web-community and i am deeply angry with the moderator's action. This is to inform you about my dissatisfaction. And i want my email stephen.b101@hotmail.com to be unsubscribed as of this moment because i keep receiving posts i am not able to access. And i will stop using your service from today.

Thanks,
buccaneer7
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by buccanaer7: 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2010
KINDLY TERMINATE THIS ACCOUNT TOO. I HAVE TRIED TO DO SO I CAN NOT FIND IT.

THANKS
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2010
angry angry angry, As far as I am concerned.I never insulted Nigeria ,I am just wondering how Mr Bucaneer reacted.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mamaken: 3:21pm On Nov 03, 2010
did i miss something?
what happened?
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by tpia5: 7:02pm On Nov 03, 2010
i'm still wondering why mr buccaneer was called a troll and banned while others like mobo444 who spams the forum 100 times a day with pointless threads about how he slept with 10000 women in 10 days, roam around free to post more. 

and lets not even mention tribalism section which the spambot is permanently banned from.

is mobo444 working for seun while buccaneer is not?
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by tpia5: 7:04pm On Nov 03, 2010
mediatrix8:

angry angry angry, As far as I am concerned.I never insulted Nigeria ,I am just wondering how Mr Bucaneer reacted.

lady, face your boyfriend and leave the rest of nigeria alone.

did he say he's dating you because of nigeria?

google any info you need and let's have some peace.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 2:35am On Nov 04, 2010
Tpia,I respect your opinion,so I also deserved your respect, i have peace of mind always and I am happy about that.As I am very happy being here in nairaland.If you don't have anything good to comment, YOU BETTER LEAVE ME alone so I can have peace of mind here alright? angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by tpia5: 4:12am On Nov 04, 2010
ab'o ya were ni?

better change your crack supplier.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by MsPotato(f): 4:15am On Nov 04, 2010
Oops! Hmmm. . . I dont wanna go down that road to be fighting as well. Im getting too old for that embarassed

Im surprise bucaneer claimed himself as a yellow dude? Is that true? If its true why does he anti me in the start? shocked And he even put his location Malaysia-Australia. na waaa ooo shocked shocked shocked Im kinda confuse now
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by tpia5: 4:20am On Nov 04, 2010
^^is this parapo or what?

i think it's better if you just act like you didnt see the thread.
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by MsPotato(f): 4:34am On Nov 04, 2010
Common now Tpia. No go vex like this ooo. Im just shock of the responses really
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 5:14am On Nov 04, 2010
TPIA hmmmmm BUCANEER7 disciple and bodyguard, common bro,admit it you are in love with ASIANS but ignore you ooooooooo smiley smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by MsPotato(f): 5:52am On Nov 04, 2010
mediatrix8:

TPIA hmmmmm BUCANEER7 disciple and bodyguard, common bro,admit it you are in love with ASIANS but ignore you ooooooooo smiley smiley smiley

He is I dont think he is cause he insulted me the other day cry
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 6:08am On Nov 04, 2010
Who insulted you? Bucaneer or TAPIA?>
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by chyz(m): 8:22am On Nov 04, 2010
mediatrix8:

Who insulted you? Bucaneer or TAPIA?>

Bucaneer,duh! Tpia is female and you spelled her name wrong, get it right ok wink
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mamaken: 8:37am On Nov 04, 2010
tpia@:

i'm still wondering why mr buccaneer was called a troll and banned while others like mobo444 who spams the forum 100 times a day with pointless threads about how he slept with 10000 women in 10 days, roam around free to post more.

and lets not even mention tribalism section which the spambot is permanently banned from.

is mobo444 working for seun while buccaneer is not?

well said!
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2010
oh
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by 190: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2010
dont be decived by them water fountains

go there and get kidnapped,

thats my place but the state can only boast of one resource

that water fountain

no jobs
no roads
no lite
no water (except the fountain)
the governor is a thief

what more!!
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 4:59pm On Nov 04, 2010

HAHAHHA well said, I don't have any idea about that, Then why not try to run for candidacy and you can help build your state into a better place to live?BE THE 190 BEST GOVERNOR OF NIGERIA, if I can get married now and become a citizen of Nigeria, i will vote for you ooo, count me 1 vote hahahha
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by Seun(m): 3:04am On Nov 05, 2010
Are you calling for the ban of mobo444? Can you let me know where he did something wrong?
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by HighChief4(m): 3:13am On Nov 05, 2010
^^^ Seun I didnt hear back from you again, at least you should have let me know the outcome
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 05, 2010
Seun:

Are you calling for the ban of mobo444? Can you let me know where he did something wrong?

Why should we tell you everything all the time? The same mobo that goes around quoting posts and insulting a womans Va[i]g[/i]ina?
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by 190: 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2010
media

Thanks, but the last thing on my mind is polictics
Re: Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? by mediatrix8(f): 5:35am On Nov 06, 2010
hmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Prophet Has Told Nigerians Who Will Win The Presidential Election 2015 / 10 Need-to-know Survival Skills / Brazil's Carnival Gets Underway Despite Zika Fears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.