Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,860 members, 7,883,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

M.I Abaga To Address Vector 'the Purge' Diss On New EP - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / M.I Abaga To Address Vector 'the Purge' Diss On New EP (699 Views)

MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You / DOWNLOAD Vector – The African Mind EP ZIP & MP3 / MI Vs VECTOR: The Viper Vs Judas The Rat Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

M.I Abaga To Address Vector 'the Purge' Diss On New EP by shegbo: 6:19am On Sep 29, 2019

After days of demanding that M.I Abaga respond to the diss track, the Chocolate City boss has decisively answered, vowing to sufficiently serve his response to Vector who started the fracas on a track titled Purge.

This however is his second track sending shots at M.I Abaga, leaving M’s followers wondering if he will ever give his reply as they think the diss track by Vector and his team a week ago deserves a response.

When a fan then asked that, “Please and please all we need to hear from you is reply to Vector, we are your real fans who Vector call dumb,” M.I replied that, “Chai!!! The thing hurt me..he shall be adequately addressed!!!!”

According to M.I, he was offended by Vector describing his fans as “dumb” and he disclosed he is going to act in response to Vector ADEQUATELY.

The announcement was made via his Twitter account. he wrote, “Trying to squeeze out a whole ep for you guys!!! Once I sign my new contract releasing music wont be completely up to me.. so.. hopefully by next weekend we have a few songs for y’all.”

All fingers are crossed and indexed, hoping to see what M.I have in stock and to see if his first reply to Vector would bring an end to the beef or ignite more flames.

CC
airmark
lalalistical

source:
https://shegbo.com/m-i-abaga-new-ep-set-address-vector-the-purge-diss/
Re: M.I Abaga To Address Vector 'the Purge' Diss On New EP by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 29, 2019
What are we supposed to do now?
Re: M.I Abaga To Address Vector 'the Purge' Diss On New EP by Kingpee2(m): 6:46am On Sep 29, 2019
If you like shoot yourselves.
Re: M.I Abaga To Address Vector 'the Purge' Diss On New EP by error4040: 7:14am On Sep 29, 2019
Donalben:
What are we supposed to do now?

the Above Thread is not for your type, kindly Go to BBN thread or TACHA with your Vaseline and self-service as Usual.

2 Likes

Re: M.I Abaga To Address Vector 'the Purge' Diss On New EP by elsonjuliocesa: 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2020
Music helps to keep peace in your heart and mind and you must take care of your dream if you want to become a popular singer in your life. Just keep in your mind which said by edu birdie you are the owner of your dreams and goals.

(1) (Reply)

South African Girl Says This About Nigerian Music See Reactions / VIDEO: Fireboy DML – Need You Mp4 Download / Top 10 Richest Musicians In Africa 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.