Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,845 members, 7,872,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

[photos] Footballer Jermain Defoe Involved In An Accident In Scotland - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / [photos] Footballer Jermain Defoe Involved In An Accident In Scotland (488 Views)

Jermain Defoe Delighted Signing For Aribo's Rangers / Ex England Striker, Jermain Defoe Involved In Car Crash In Scotland / Bournemouth Are Staying In The Premier League – Defoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[photos] Footballer Jermain Defoe Involved In An Accident In Scotland by Shaynai: 11:24am On Sep 29, 2019
Footballer Jermain Defoe was involved in a three-car crash in Scotland on Saturday, September 28.

The former England and Tottenham Hotspur striker, 36, who played and scored in Rangers' victory over Aberdeen was pictured speaking to police near the Clyde Tunnel in Glasgow after the incident.

Defoe was involved in a collision with two other cars near Glasgow's Clyde Tunnel shortly after 6pm. His Range Rover sustained heavy damage, along with the other two cars involved.

A Police Scotland spokesperson said: 'Police were called to reports of a three-car road traffic collision along Balshagray Avenue at 6.05pm.

'Officers remain on the scene. There are no injuries.'

An eyewitness told the Scottish Sun: "Defoe and a lady - who looked like she was his girlfriend - were in the Range Rover.

"The BMW M4 sports car was travelling south. It appeared somehow to go through the central reservation and clipped Defoe's car.

"It was absolutely shocking to see. A really awful smash. I thought, 'oh no - someone is bound to be badly hurt here'.

The striker who emerged unscathed from the incident posted a video message on his Instagram account to tell fans that he was 'all good'.

He said: 'Hi guys, just want to say thank you for all your lovely messages, I know you must have been so worried! 'But I'm fine, I'm all good. I'm just going to go home and rest up.

'I'm just in a little bit of shock but I'm all good. Thanks you for all your messages again.'

https://www.instagram.com/p/B29-PWCl2SL/?utm_source=ig_embed

Source:
https://www.denland.site/2019/09/photos-footballer-jermain-defoe.html

Re: [photos] Footballer Jermain Defoe Involved In An Accident In Scotland by Andersonjr(m): 11:36am On Sep 29, 2019
Just imagine after he played and scored. Then boom! He was involved in an accident. Thank God he wasn't that fatal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dey Gea To Buy Spanish Club / Sunday Night / Barcelona players offered to delay salaries for Neymar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.