Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,419 members, 7,908,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:54 PM

Some Of The Ladies On Tachas Alleged Body Odour George Azunda Chinda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Of The Ladies On Tachas Alleged Body Odour George Azunda Chinda (420 Views)

Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda As A Corper: NYSC Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Of The Ladies On Tachas Alleged Body Odour George Azunda Chinda by ledivivi1992: 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
some of the ladies on Tacha's alleged "body odour" issues are themselves smelly. My brother, these lots can't do without perfumed fragrance. They hold on tightly to the bottle like their lives depend on it. At intervals of hours, they pour it (not spray ooh) on almost all parts of their clothes and body to cover for the odorous smell that would ooze out.

Read More!
http://www.skinnyblog.info/2019/09/29/some-of-the-ladies-on-tachas-alleged-body-odour-george-azunda-chinda/

(1) (Reply)

Mecy Wins Big Brother Naija 2019 / Regina Daniels Reveals The Reason She Married An Older Man / Pregnancy Claim: Keep My Family Name Out Of Your Mouth, Davido Warns Ogundamisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.