Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,490 members, 7,895,084 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 09:33 PM

Shop through a Jumia Sales Consultant - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Shop through a Jumia Sales Consultant (875 Views)

Jumia Sales With Slashed Prices / Jumia Sales Consultant / Come In If You're A Jumia Sales Consultant Or Agent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shop through a Jumia Sales Consultant by EGprince(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2019
Hello everyone! My name is Edohoeket Godwin Edohoeket, I'm a certified Jumia Sales Consultant, I've been a sales consultant for quite a long time, I've passed through series of training necessary to be a competent sales consultant, so I hope to offer you an efficient service as you shop through me.

My Duties as a Jumia sales consultant

◾️I source for clients to shop on the Jumia platform
◾️I place an order for them on the Jumia website
◾️I update clients on the latest deals on Jumia

Benefits of shopping through me

⏹You get 50% off shipping fee for orders worth ₦5,000 and above
⏹You save time and data searching for an item as the whole process will be on me
⏹Your product is monitored till it's delivered and you get a faster delivery
⏹I assist you in making a faster Return Of an item and getting full refund
⏹I'm available 24/7
⏹Based on experience, I assist you in getting the right product from the website
⏹You get a smooth, 100% free and efficient service

It's that easy and reliable, no stress involved in it as the whole process will be on me, all you have to do is tell me what you want or send me a screenshot of the product you need, I place the order for it and it's delivered to you right at your doorstep.

You can contact me on 07012474725 via whatsapp or phone call

Thanks a lot as I anticipate your orders

(1) (Reply)

HTC Phone / Breaking : Huawei Y9s / Lg G5, Lg G6 Or Lg V20 Which On Is Better For Gaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.